Most recent Geno Auriemma Show | The Boneyard

Most recent Geno Auriemma Show

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Excellent, excellent insights.
Definitely a must see.
I hate that the shows are inevitably cut short by SNY regular content, at least in my area.

Reaction Score
At one point in a huddle during the Villanova game, he says, "When they put up a shot, they have three guys all going for the rebound. When we put up a shot, we have five guys all going back from the basket." He goes on to say that, "But that's okay, because they're Villanove, and we're UConn."

Searing comment to the front court players.

Reaction Score
I was watching it on the UZZU app and I tuned in late, then it seemed they switched to their to their "regular programing" When do they repeat these shows??
The Dec show is on YouTube, but I cannot find others from this year. I was hoping

MJL243 would post them. Was there a show before dec this season?

Reaction Score
UConn Husky Games website used to post links to TGAS installments via YouTube, but this year's site does not & I haven't been able to locate them otherwise.

Anyone aware of how/where to view aside from SNY access to live broadcast repeats as TB12 just highlighted?

Much obliged for such guidance.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
UConn Husky Games website used to post links to TGAS installments via YouTube, but this year's site does not & I haven't been able to locate them otherwise.

Anyone aware of how/where to view aside from SNY access to live broadcast repeats as TB12 just highlighted?

Much obliged for such guidance.
The SNY site might have what you would like. Others are not permitted to post the copyrighted material

Reaction Score
Thank you, Husky Nan.

Unfortunately, I previously checked SNY's website but they don't carry full shows, only short video clips pulled therefrom-- likely used in studio installments, e.g. halftime show, etc.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Thank you, Husky Nan.

Unfortunately, I previously checked SNY's website but they don't carry full shows, only short video clips pulled therefrom-- likely used in studio installments, e.g. halftime show, etc.
I believe they would like us to subscribe to their pay-for service. I understand; they’ve been essentially giving content away for free even as they have to pay the technicians and other staff members to produce the show.

Reaction Score
I believe they would like us to subscribe to their pay-for service. I understand; they’ve been essentially giving content away for free even as they have to pay the technicians and other staff members to produce the show.
Likely so. However, I used to get SNY content via my NBC Sports App regional market subscription & never saw TGAS installments available to stream on-demand.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
I watched the full replay last night on YouTube TV. BTW, I believe there has been only one other GA show this year.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
They are not really running it for free because they do run commercials on the program and the programs are pretty well rated. Broadcasting UConn women’s basketball content has been a win-win for SNY and for fans. But, yeah, it is theirs to do with whatever they want.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
They are not really running it for free because they do run commercials on the program and the programs are pretty well rated. Broadcasting UConn women’s basketball content has been a win-win for SNY and for fans. But, yeah, it is theirs to do with whatever they want.
The people that want the replay aren’t seeing the commercials. They want a free lunch.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom