Most popular candy in every state | The Boneyard

Most popular candy in every state

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
1540530509544.png

Twix? Really? Connecticut we can do better.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
North Carolina can do better as well. All of our border states have superior candies

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Here's my two favorite Candy's.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
And this. Sure are sweet.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Airheads for Washington? I've never even heard of that. I demand a recount. We deserve better.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Bwahahaha, any thread can become a song thread with no warning!

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
What's up with Tennessee? Candy Corn? Isn't that the crap we used to throw away after Trick or Treat? And Alabama with the Airheads? Wait 'til I tell my neighbors what some smartass said about them. Me, I wanted Snickers. It even sounds like you're having fun! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

LasVegasYank

Never pay retail for anything.
Reaction Score
Missouri, Oklahoma and my Florida all have it right......Snickers. :D:D

Honorable mentions for M&M Peanuts and Hershey's Peanut Butter Cups. :D

Bama fan

Reaction Score
I'm proud of CT's Twix choice. A fine candy and, like Reese's, also a fine candy, you get 2.
Twix is okay. And Reese's are very good. But I hesitate to buy them because it forces one to choose which to eat first and which to spare for a second or two. Being forced to make choice is hard on one's psyche. There are so many decisions one must make each day, why force another on yourself. BTW, it is a great problem to have! :confused:;):D

Reaction Score
Connecticut, Kansas and North Caroilna, what do they have in common?

Bama fan

Reaction Score
Connecticut, Kansas and North Caroilna, what do they have in common?
Is Wire Chief aware that you are now conducting an on line quiz? That is his bailiwick! :eek:

Reaction Score
Last yearI decided to buy Milky Way bars, no peanuts. Kids complained. I was going to go cheap and buy large bags of junk candy but all sold out, so back to the better brands.i get a ton of kids here. I hate it when parents drive their kids to different neighborhoods. I mean how much candy does a kid need. I spend a lot of $ on the candy so when I run out lights off, closed for the night.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Last yearI decided to buy Milky Way bars, no peanuts. Kids complained. I was going to go cheap and buy large bags of junk candy but all sold out, so back to the better brands.i get a ton of kids here. I hate it when parents drive their kids to different neighborhoods. I mean how much candy does a kid need. I spend a lot of $ on the candy so when I run out lights off, closed for the night.
We get a ton of kids in my neighborhood as well. When my next door neighbor first moved in I told him to buy a lot of candy, he gave me the obligatory "oh okay thanks for the heads up" and bought whatever he bought. 6:30 pm on Halloween night he comes by all panicky and says "CL, I know you you told me to buy a lot of candy but I had no idea! They just keep coming! You gotta help me out, I'm down to giving away cans of lima beans!!" We still laugh about it.

Bama fan

Reaction Score
We get a ton of kids in my neighborhood as well. When my next door neighbor first moved in I told him to buy a lot of candy, he gave me the obligatory "oh okay thanks for the heads up" and bought whatever he bought. 6:30 pm on Halloween night he comes by all panicky and says "CL, I know you you told me to buy a lot of candy but I had no idea! They just keep coming! You gotta help me out, I'm down to giving away cans of lima beans!!" We still laugh about it.
Lima beans? For Halloween? He might get the trick part of Trick or Treat back when we were kids! On devil's night, October 30, we would shoot navy beans through a piece of copper tubing at the windows of those we deemed to have "mistreated" the neighborhood kids. It made a terrible racket and left a mess for the recipient to clean up afterward. I guess we were what I would now call brats! Regular juvenile delinquents! :oops:

Sifaka

O sol nascerá amanhã.
Reaction Score
Maine = Charleston Chew? What on earth is a Charleston Chew. Has any Mainuh evuh seen one?

I call BOGUS!

The Whoopie Pie is the best known sweet confection, for those that can stand such kitchen bilge.
image.jpeg

Bama fan

Reaction Score

Cannot see a preview of this ,but i hope it shows up on the post. Edit: Technical difficulties persist. :(:oops:

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
What's up with Tennessee? Candy Corn? Isn't that the crap we used to throw away after Trick or Treat? And Alabama with the Airheads? Wait 'til I tell my neighbors what some smartass said about them. Me, I wanted Snickers. It even sounds like you're having fun! :rolleyes:

I happen to like Candy Corn. Its one of my favorites.... Dont like it enough to make me want to move over the border to TN

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom