Most Impressive Play of the Game | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Most Impressive Play of the Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That's exactly the kind of effort imbued in this entire team. As for the seal block by Beal, it was my wife who commented on that when it happened. I was frankly shocked at the fact she noticed, and impressed by her growing sense of what matters in football. She must really be listening during our tailgates. :)

Reaction Score
Most impressive play to me was made by the player who had the most boneheaded play - Obi. That open field tackle was a thing of beauty at an absolutely crucial time. The Army player had almost the whole field to work with and Obi made a text book stop.

Reaction Score
While I respect every play submitted here as they were all great, I have to go with the OP. I have been waiting for years to see us beat an option team let alone a UCONN player run down a running QB in the open field like he did. That was impressive. A lot of individual efforts in what was a team win yesterday. Shirreffs actually makes the O line look better with his ability, Beals is obviously the real deal but for me the run down was the play of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate
Top Bottom