Most Impressed With Orlander | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Most Impressed With Orlander

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't know who has more hops, but I remember a few GE transition alley-oops that were awesome.

Reaction Score
I think TO plays tougher and harder, than GE.

Gavin was my wife's favorite player, not sure why, I called him Gavinette 'cause he wasn't physical and played like a wossie, the anti-Adrian.

Reaction Score
Gavin was my wife's favorite player, not sure why, I called him Gavinette 'cause he wasn't physical and played like a wossie, the anti-Adrian.

Wow "Gavinette" that's funny as is "wossie" (sure it's not wussie?)....................creative.................at least to you I guess?:rolleyes:

Gavin wasn' quite a hammer nor would you consider him a tough guy but he certainly came a long way from kid who's only big time offer was UConn out HS in Arizona. And he was certainly solid as a Sr. despite being out of position. People are really ignorant sometimes.

Reaction Score
The hilarious thing about this is how often Oriakhi is misspelled as Oriahki, and people don't even pick up on it, probably because how phonetically similar we would pronounce the two spellings. (Though maybe some people did catch it.)

I know I've typed that one wrong several times, but now I make a concerted effort to double check... or just use AO! :D

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Forget 4 years, Tyler's a legit player today. He can shoot, but whenever he rushes it, he misses. With more PT he will get a better feel for when he should launch it. But he knows all the plays, he knows where he should be in given situations. He plays like a controlled madman on the boards. He will have a steep learning curve this year.

C

Chief00

Olander has a better motor than Gavin. His teammates also are really fond of him.

Tyler can jump, but he gets position for rebounds.....does the work before the shot hits the rim........so it will be interesting to see the return on that approach compare to AD - who can get rebounds with both elbows above the rim - like he did once against AIC.....but who really hasn't mastered yet the Paul Silas horizontal game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom