Most hated Syracuse players of all time | The Boneyard

Most hated Syracuse players of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

This one is much easier than people are making it. Coleman was never a good guy and this cheap shot crap vs Cornell is all you need to watch. Piece of crap throwing haymakers from off the bench like this. The fact he was ever allowed to wear a uni again in Syracuse is all you need to know about the program. Brower was always a bull in a China shop player. And it all started with a clean foul by the Cornell guy.....yeah Cornell? What a team

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Let me start the list:
1.Eric Devendorf-tough to top this guy with the Eminem look, the gestures to the crowd, and incessant whining to refs.

He was the worst of a bad lot. But as @RichZ said, I never could muster any hate for Coleman.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Always like Pearl and Derrick.

I despise a walk on named Justin Thomas. Makes my skin crawl thinking about him. Really summons the hate.

And Devendorf. GMac wannabe.

Reaction Score
Derrick was a punk, never changed. Maybe he matured after a few years in the NBA, but just watch that video, that's not a good kid, not close. It actually makes me like Devendorf LOL

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Derrick was a punk, never changed. Maybe he matured after a few years in the NBA, but just watch that video, that's not a good kid, not close. It actually makes me like Devendorf LOL

I liked him for the Whoop-de-dam-doo quote. But I also liked his game. I know you'd like to see his interior position play out of Amida, dammit!

Reaction Score

Devendorf never played in the NBA.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Laettner, Reddick, Collins, Grey OOOPS wrong team but same type of jerks

There is only three guys at Cuse who I appreciated - Pearl, Jim Brown and Bernie Fine (not his actions but the results to the school)
I basically hate everything Cuse and Duke

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Devendorf, McNamara, Rautins, and Fab Melo all drew my ire. I also have a special dislike for Moten after the Donny Marshall camera shoving incident.

I did like Lazarus Simms though.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
and that fact that him and his dad have matching tattoos
My most vivid memory of him is falling over with no control of the ball in a very tight game at the Dome and the ref granting Boeheim a timeout from the bench. Egregious call and cost us the game. 2008 I think

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Preston Shumpert...
Kid always made it rain 3's against Uconn.

was always obnoxious about it too, like blowing kisses to his girlfriend.
Media ate it up, which didn't help either.
How can talk about CHUMPert and ignore the goggles?

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I can't think of a guy I hated more than Devendorf.

I kinda liked Moten, I didn't hate Wallace, I liked Harris and Flynn because they're from my area... McNamara was annoying but I didn't hate him...

There's a few guys I really didn't care for, and I'm sure I'm missing a few guys, but man Devendorf is in a league of his own.

Reaction Score
How can talk about CHUMPert and ignore the goggles?
goggles?

PrestonShumpert.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member