Most Exciting Recruit | The Boneyard

Most Exciting Recruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Husk-E

Which recruit excites you most in either the 2013 or 2014 class? Personally for me it's either XRM or Jahlil Okafor, but i'm kind of thinking big with Okafor. Which recruit do you think could be a star in college and the NBA?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
for me its paschal
Z

Reaction Score
Okafor isn't coming here not sure if we are even still on his list. Isaac Hamilton would be my pick

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
I'm thinking someone from the woman's volleyball team.

Ha you read my mind (and my avatar)
For me its Isaac Hamilton, hands down......the kid's gonna be a star whether it's college or the next level. The closest comparison I've seen of a high school Kobe (just not as refined as Kobe in H.S., but who is)

Reaction Score
For me its Isaac Hamilton, hands down......the kid's gonna be a star whether it's college or the next level. The closest comparison I've seen of a high school Kobe (just not as refined as Kobe in H.S., but who is)

I have to see his highlights, but if he can draw comparisons to Kobe, sign him up!

Reaction Score

Just viewed some of IH's highlights, and all I have to say is wow! I like the Kobe comparison. Again, I'm greedy. How about we bring in XRM to play the 2 and Hamilton to play the 3?:D

Reaction Score
Hes nothing like Kobe thats a horrible comparison. He is a 6-4 combo guard kinda like doron lamb but more crafty.

Reaction Score
Hes nothing like Kobe thats a horrible comparison. He is a 6-4 combo guard kinda like doron lamb but more crafty.

He looks like he has a much better all-around game than DL, thoigh. He is a slasher who looks like he can pass too. I wouldn't call him a combo guard.

caw

Reaction Score
He looks like he has a much better all-around game than DL, thoigh. He is a slasher who looks like he can pass too. I wouldn't call him a combo guard.

Also looks more athletic than DL, I'd say a taller BG (no clue if he is in the realm of either DL or BG as a shooter).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom