Moriah!!! | The Boneyard

Moriah!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Through 3 quarters, San Antonio trails undefeated L.A. by 53-47. The leading scorer in the game has 18 points on 7-11 shooting. She also has 3 boards, 3 assists, and 2 steals.

moriah-jefferson-of-the-san-antonio-stars-handles-the-ball-against-picture-id528322864

Reaction Score
The rookies...A Powers & Jefferson is doing great tonight.

Left Jefferson a message earlier in a live feed saying, "Step Your Game Up"

...Don't know who was doing the videoing but do you think she heard? You heard.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
The best red shoes since Judy Garland. :D

Yes, Ariel looked good too.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
This is the third time I've watched this SA team and it's clear they are talent challenged. It doesn't matter how often Mo sets these gals up for open shots they're still going to hit only 1 of 3. To me this team isn't as talented or capable as last years Husky's. Their spacing is terrible, their defense is porous and quite a few of them look out of shape. The leisurely pace of the game doesn't suit Mo game.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Moriah isnt a team player, why are her sneakers RED? same with Stewie with those bright sneakers... seems that its all about "look at me" :rolleyes:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Moriah isnt a team player, why are her sneakers RED? same with Stewie with those bright sneakers... seems that its all about "look at me" :rolleyes:
It's actually "Look at my bank account." ;)

The pros have a different paradigm.

Reaction Score
This is the third time I've watched this SA team and it's clear they are talent challenged. It doesn't matter how often Mo sets these gals up for open shots they're still going to hit only 1 of 3. To me this team isn't as talented or capable as last years Husky's. Their spacing is terrible, their defense is porous and quite a few of them look out of shape. The leisurely pace of the game doesn't suit Mo game.
Perhaps Phoenix and San Antonio are tanking the season to get a shot at drafting Nina Davis?????

Reaction Score
This must be a VERY challenging process for Mo. Just as a reminder, Moriah has won her respective championship for the last 8 years straight. The last for in college, and the four previous in high school. She must be really frustrated.

Okay, out on a limb I go: Moriah will go directly into coaching when she finishes playing pro ball ...if not sooner. And... she will be a top notch coach. :D

Reaction Score
This must be a VERY challenging process for Mo. Just as a reminder, Moriah has won her respective championship for the last 8 years straight. The last for in college, and the four previous in high school. She must be really frustrated.

Okay, out on a limb I go: Moriah will go directly into coaching when she finishes playing pro ball ...if not sooner. And... she will be a top notch coach. :D

Reaction Score

...and to those still wondering why CP3 wasn't selected for the Olympic team, this is a perfect illustration. 6'4" lets 5'7" drive past and doesn't make any effort to block the shot...

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
...and to those still wondering why CP3 wasn't selected for the Olympic team, this is a perfect illustration. 6'4" lets 5'7" drive past and doesn't make any effort to block the shot...

The perfect example and she is horribly slow of foot.

Reaction Score
Moriah has now lost as many games in the WNBA as she did in college. Didn't take long. But she will be great...

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

I'll take a risk every once in a while. Slide over Java, I'll join you on that limb. Mo was MY favorite player on this past year's team. In time, Mo will become successful at this level. How soon this happens depends how who, and how fast management can put some competent players around her. The Stars are bottom feeders right now for a reason. :cool:

Last edited:

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

Imagine the uproar if Parker had instead given Jefferson a hip check that:eek: sent her into the second row of the stands...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom