Moriah Traded | The Boneyard

Moriah Traded

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Along with Harrison, first two picks for Liz...
Las Vegas gave up a lot for perhaps the championship.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Along with Harrison, first two picks for Liz...
Las Vegas gave up a lot for perhaps the championship.
I guess the only games I might go see is the Sky, Lynx, Storm, Stars, Sun, and Liberty. I think that covers all the UConn players. I'm not going to buy season tickets if Mo isn't there.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
So is Dallas going to start a 3 guard line-up in the 2020 season? Jefferson, Diggins, and #24?

Reaction Score
So is Dallas going to start a 3 guard line-up in the 2020 season? Jefferson, Diggins, and #24?

Jefferson sounds like she wants to rest in 2019, which is kinda weird since she hasn’t played all that much since her rookie year. Maybe she was affected by the Stewart injury.

Diggins is off until she feels well enough to play. She hasn’t set a deadline for herself.

They have a great SF in Thornton. No 3 guard lineup in sight in the immediate future.

When everyone comes back healthy (next year?), it could get a little crowded in the backcourt. Might see some further trade(s) to tweak the lineup.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I continue to suspect she was injured at the end of her Turkish season. She did not play at all in the last playoff game.

bbsamjj

Rutgers Rooter
Reaction Score
Even without Diggins and Jefferson, Wings still have Gray, Davis, Arike, and Hill in their back court. UCLA rookie Burke has also looked very good in preseason. No natural PGs to my knowledge, but can hold it down.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Funny that I should be the one to break the news.
Is everyone asleep?
I was on the slo- train Naples to Palermo with the internet on and off
And still was the first with the scoop...

Maybe no one cares...

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Is everyone asleep?

Maybe no one cares...

I posted it to an existing thread in the "General" subforum a bit earlier than you did. Cambage traded to Vegas

Not uncommon for news to be duplicate posted on both forums, so if you're ever wondering where the discussion on a certain topic is, you may want to take a look in the General section.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Saniya Chong has not yet been cut from the Las Vegas Roster so there is still a chance to root fro a UConn player there

Reaction Score
Saniya Chong has not yet been cut from the Las Vegas Roster so there is still a chance to root fro a UConn player there

They recently signed Colson, so things aren’t looking good for Chong. Not looking so good for Colson either since she’d have to bump a player like Jamie Nared out of the roster. They just needed a filler in camp until Plum comes back.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Is everyone asleep?

Maybe no one cares...
Too busy lamenting about "bigs".

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
@RockyMTblue2 you are correct Mo tore her oblique in her last game overseas, according to the LV Review Journal.

I can't find it there; not saying it isn't, just on-line not finding it.

Oops: Found it. " Jefferson, 25, was the No. 2 overall pick of the San Antonio Stars in 2016 and averaged 13.9 points and 4.2 points as a rookie. She injured her knee in 2017 and played only 16 games last season, averaging 5.4 points and 2.1 assists. She tore an oblique while playing abroad and had not reported to Aces training camp. " Aces trade for WNBA All-Star Liz Cambage

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
They recently signed Colson, so things aren’t looking good for Chong. Not looking so good for Colson either since she’d have to bump a player like Jamie Nared out of the roster. They just needed a filler in camp until Plum comes back.

I dunno about your last sentence. Allen is out for the season, and I’d think they’d want a true point guard to back up Plum/Young. But I’m baffled that Laimbeer is wanting to make a point guard out of Young, so I don’t grok.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom