Moriah Jefferson Sightings? | The Boneyard

Moriah Jefferson Sightings?

Reaction Score
Has anyone noticed Moriah at any games. It seems a lot of the alumni(Stewie, Sue, Maya, etc.) have been shown attending various tournament games and I don't recall seeing her. I hope all is well. Still miss that big three:)

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
She is leading the PR efforts for the Las Vegas Aces, a job she is perfect for . Cute video from her twitter feed.

https://app.criticalmention.com/app...98?token=a35bca9f-dded-43cd-b6c1-ad67fc3b9a29

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
She's got to rest up for her world domination campaign with K-Mac and (presumably) A'ja.

Looks like she's been consulting with some of the top people in her field, as well.

Just don't take his fashion advice, Moriah :D

Reaction Score
She's got to rest up for her world domination campaign with K-Mac and (presumably) A'ja.

Looks like she's been consulting with some of the top people in her field, as well.

Just don't take his fashion advice, Moriah :D

Looks like she’s already wearing his watch ;)

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Picture of her with Magic Johnson on twitter.
Las Vegas Aces (@LVAces) | Twitter

Judging from these photos and media clips, it would appear that Moriah is adjusting to life in Las Vegas quite well. She certainly has become the "darling" spokesman for the team in the media and in the community. We're not surprised. She was well trained for this at UConn.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Looks like she’s already wearing his watch ;)

I also ran into Russell Westbrook during the men's summer league games there last year. You run into a lot more celebrities in Las Vegas than you do in San Antonio. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Very happy for her career and accomplishments, but I do miss Moriah in a UConn uniform. She brought so much energy, excitement, and joy to UConn games. All those jaw dropping moments when she accomplished something with a basketball that you had to see a replay (often several times) to fully grasp. I can still see some of those plays as if they had happened yesterday.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Moriah has been everywhere since arriving here in Vegas, promoting the Aces, she has been at a Vegas Golden Knights game, the PAC 12 Tourney, some major events throughout the Valley. I also believe she has been seen at least one time at each of the Women's Conference tourney games, The Mountain West, WAC, and WCC.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom