Morgan's Likeability ... Wow | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Morgan's Likeability ... Wow

Reaction Score
I strongly believe she will become the team captain one day. All the best to her and the rest of the players.
Me too. Obviously, they were all great players in HS. But in HS, Ash was the player her team looked to in high pressure situations, the one who carried them, the one who was rarely off the court, the one they could rally around. That’s the stuff captains are made of. Paige was that player in HS too. Morgan looks like another one.

That pass Paige made to KK to finish off Syracuse in the tournament was really reminiscent of a pass Ash made to a teammate to finish off an opponent in the state championship her junior year. That’s the sort of stuff captains are made of.

Reaction Score
Me too. Obviously, they were all great players in HS. But in HS, Ash was the player her team looked to in high pressure situations, the one who carried them, the one who was rarely off the court, the one they could rally around. That’s the stuff captains are made of. Paige was that player in HS too. Morgan looks like another one.

That pass Paige made to KK to finish off Syracuse in the tournament was really reminiscent of a pass Ash made to a teammate to finish off an opponent in the state championship her junior year. That’s the sort of stuff captains are made of.
Not mention the team’s constant praise of her ability to be vocal anywhere, even during gym workouts. Morgan’s gonna make a great leader on the team someday.

Reaction Score
This is a decent highlights video of Morgan, really shows her energy and her quickness (for folks who doubt it), but it also shows her leadership in a surprising way. It's not just calling out plays on the court. At the 5:13 mark, she and Woliczko are on the bench and Morgan gets some water while her friend goes to get the clipboard, and before you know it Morgan is sketching a play for her teammate. She's a leader on the floor and off. What I love about her is her drive. She really knows how to run an uptempo game, starting with the defense, shifting immediately into a transition and she sprints the court, and she's so big that smaller players can hardly withstand the charge. Put her next to Sarah on a midcourt trap and they will wreak havoc.

Reaction Score
Morgan brings so much to the table in terms of her skill set that can help the program. I am looking forward to watching her play and doing great things to help the program.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I just love ash.. You cannot see the humbleness inside her from her interview, then you remember what a fearless player she was last season. And the number one aspect of ash's game that I just adore is her joy of playing the game she displays on the court. I loved whenever she made a three point and right after, that smile. Sometimes the joy of a sport gets lost in certain athletes, but with ash, she is just a constant reminder that this sport, as competitive as it is, it should be fun too.
Not only the smile, but I like the fist pump that goes with it.

Reaction Score
Morgan brings so much to the table in terms of her skill set that can help the program. I am looking forward to watching her play and doing great things to help the program.
Morgan’s probably our most versatile guard behind Paige. Leadership, PG skills, handles, defense, midrange, working 3 ball, slashing, rebounds, plus she’s over 6 foot: Morgan’s got it all.

Reaction Score
Morgan’s probably our most versatile guard behind Paige. Leadership, PG skills, handles, defense, midrange, working 3 ball, slashing, rebounds, plus she’s over 6 foot: Morgan’s got it all.
I’m beginning to think of Morgan as a cross between Caroline and Evina. I guess some here see a bit of Katie Lou in her. She’s not the perimeter shooter Katie Lou was. But she’s crafty like Caroline, and I think she knows when to force the issue like Evina.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score

Morgan plays really hard and really smart.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom