Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Bd5QZ-XCIAAyUd7.jpg:large

U

UCONNfan1

I sort of hope they hold her out for the rest of the year and rest her knee properly. If it's going to be a chronic thing for the rest of her career, then no amount of rest will help, but it seems that rehabbing and strengthening the muscles could only help...

Reaction Score
I sort of hope they hold her out for the rest of the year and rest her knee properly. If it's going to be a chronic thing for the rest of her career, then no amount of rest will help, but it seems that rehabbing and strengthening the muscles could only help...

Wow nothing like jumping the gun without having any relevant information besides the report of swelling in a recently repaired knee.

U

UCONNfan1

Wow nothing like jumping the gun without having any relevant information besides the report of swelling in a recently repaired knee.
LOL she's had chronic knee issues. Recent surgery to repair some swelling didn't help. I didn't say they should kick her off the team. Good grief.

Clearly I hope she heals and is 100%. Team could use her toughness tonight. Maybe I wasn't clear... I'm certainly not advocating sitting her for the rest of the season for no reason. Just saying that either it's a thing that time will heal, or something that she will have to deal with the rest of her basketball life. But if it's a time/healing thing, and she'd be better served staying off her knee for the rest of the season, then I think they should consider it...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Edit. Oops. Forgot I wasn't in the game thread.

I hope Morgan heals quickly. It would be a real shame for her to be one of those chronically injured players who never reaches their potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom