Morgan Tuck interview coming soon...in WHoops | The Boneyard

Morgan Tuck interview coming soon...in WHoops

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
Tuck.png

USA basketball is talking about the next issue of WHoops magazine due out shortly. Morgan Tuck is on the cover and interviewed. Should be a great read, Tuck is going to break out this year..!! She has been dominating in Lithuania..!!

I understand "WHoops" is short for Women's Hoops, but it sounds like something you say after a turnover....lol

I think whoopsmagazine.com is the web site. I will try to find out exactly when new issue is available.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Well there is a little bit of NF Blue at least, but that looks more orange than gold.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I vote for bronze.
For Morgan Tuck?

Actually, I think it is the result of the art department's eye trying to balance the color distribution and matching the orange uniform and the orange basketball.

Reaction Score
For Morgan Tuck?

Actually, I think it is the result of the art department's eye trying to balance the color distribution and matching the orange uniform and the orange basketball.
I was trying to use a color other than orannnn.... orannnggg.... orangggg.... orangggggeeee..... that color. It kind of sticks in my throat.... and apparently my fingers as well. Bronze was as close as I could come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom