Morgan Tuck for President! | The Boneyard

Morgan Tuck for President!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GG

Reaction Score
I always liked Tuck and thought she had a nice all around game, but I was wrong. She is amazing.

Reaction Score
I'm sure you all mean for a VISIT to the President....next spring with the rest of the team.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
When Muffitt and her assistants concocted the game plan for today's game, how much time do you think they focused on Morgan Tuck? I'm sure they basically assumed that if they could hold Stewart and KML below their averages, then with their scoring ability, they would win the game.

Well, they did that, and they didn't come close. Presumably that lesson won't be lost on Duke, South Carolina, or the Irish themselves when tournament time arrives. What they can do about it is less clear.

Reaction Score
I still believe Tuck will leave for pro ball after her jr year.

Reaction Score
When Muffitt and her assistants concocted the game plan for today's game, how much time do you think they focused on Morgan Tuck? I'm sure they basically assumed that if they could hold Stewart and KML below their averages, then with their scoring ability, they would win the game.

Well, they did that, and they didn't come close. Presumably that lesson won't be lost on Duke, South Carolina, or the Irish themselves when tournament time arrives. What they can do about it is less clear.

Well she should have watched some film from the Gulf Coast games.

Reaction Score

ND was the leading scoring team in the nation averaging 90+ points per game. Just like last year when they were tops with an average of 85-ish points per game. Amazing what that UConn defense does to their offense.

arty155

Post Poster
Reaction Score
Stokes for Secretary of Defense :D
Capt Morgan 2.JPG

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
I always liked Tuck and thought she had a nice all around game, but I was wrong. She is amazing.
Great Post :)

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
I still believe Tuck will leave for pro ball after her jr year.
By that time - with the thoroughbreds coming in up front next Yeager and Butler- I hadn't thought about it- but you may very well be right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom