Morgan Tuck!!!!! Any Questions????? | The Boneyard

Morgan Tuck!!!!! Any Questions?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
I haven't read any prior threads yet- I apologize!!! After I got rid of my group of fanatics at my house- I just watched the game again. What a difference a couple weeks makes! Omg! We are down 10 on the road and then blow em out! We are firing on all cylinders. Tuck and Nurse - forget about it. Let's not forget that Stewie and KML have to be watched so much that it opens up the floor for everyone. Stokes was a beast. Gabby had some nice minutes. Turner's loss hurt them. But N Dame is really one dimensional and I think there are a few other teams that will match up better with us than N Dame does. Under the radar- I'm not an expert, but KML makes every person on that floor better. She should have had 4-5 more assists. Phenomenal hands. Ran the floor offensively and defensively. Gabby had some big minutes in tough environment which is great. We are soon to be 8 deep and are a match up nightmare for opponents!!! I am really psyched!!!! :)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
About 2 weeks ago, I wrote that Morgan would be one of the best and most versatile players in the country once she got the rust off. What a clutch performance!

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
About 2 weeks ago, I wrote that Morgan would be one of the best and most versatile players in the country once she got the rust off. What a clutch performance!
She is The Bomb- and she and the entire team benefit from having so many weapons to contend with. I hate to toot my horn also, but a healthy, "shiny" (unrusty) Tuck, really kind of gives us or really takes the edge off losing Stef!!!! When Morgan and KML have the ball at the high post and extended elbows, we are becoming our well oiled machine. KML made some Magic Johnson like passes tonight also!!!!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
She is The Bomb- and she and the entire team benefit from having so many weapons to contend with. I hate to toot my horn also, but a healthy, "shiny" (unrusty) Tuck, really kind of gives us or really takes the edge off losing Stef!!!! When Morgan and KML have the ball at the high post and extended elbows, we are becoming our well oiled machine. KML made some Magic Johnson like passes tonight also!!!!
Yep, KML's interior passing was excellent. She really threaded the needle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom