Morgan Tuck and Courtney Williams at USAB training camp | The Boneyard

Morgan Tuck and Courtney Williams at USAB training camp

Reaction Score
I got to the training center (Carolina Coliseum) just after it ended. I walked right into the gym and it looked deserted. A few players were leaving but I didn't see any UCONN grads.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
They showed the roster during the FL/SC game and Stewie isn't on the training camp roster. Is she injured or something? I don't think that I have seen any Stewie news on the BY in a while so maybe I am just missing something????? :confused:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
They showed the roster during the FL/SC game and Stewie isn't on the training camp roster. Is she injured or something? I don't think that I have seen any Stewie news on the BY in a while so maybe I am just missing something????? :confused:
I think she's still in China.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
I think she's still in China.
That makes sense but when are the USA games going to be played? Will she still be in China?

I guess my question should be: "why isn't she on the roster?". If the reason is due to her overseas play, well that bites.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
That makes sense but when are the USA games going to be played? Will she still be in China?

I guess my question should be: "why isn't she on the roster?". If the reason is due to her overseas play, well that bites.

Stewart is on the USA roster (part of the pool). She didn't participate in the recent camp because of her overseas commitment. She wasn't the only member of the pool to miss camp.

The next competition for USA BB will be the World Cup in September. Absent an injury, Stewart will be there.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
Stewart is on the USA roster (part of the pool). She didn't participate in the recent camp because of her overseas commitment. She wasn't the only member of the pool to miss camp.

The next competition for USA BB will be the World Cup in September. Absent an injury, Stewart will be there.
Thanks for the info UConnCat.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom