Morgan The Viper | The Boneyard

Morgan The Viper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Have you ever seen anyone so deadly near the basket? When she gets the ball inside it's going in. Lightning quick and deadly is her strike. The ball is up and down through the net before the defenders have any chance of reacting.

GG

Reaction Score
Love Morgan's game. With her outside skills and versatility, she reminds me a little more of Ashja Jones.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
She is so quick and goes up with so much authority with either hand. And she has a number of different moves. Beautiful athletic body- looks like a tight end. Fierce competitor, beautiful angelic face and a sweet personality! She's got it all!!!! She understands basketball like Kelly Farris. I love Morgan Tuck.

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
Morgan is a unique player...the fact that she was ranked the number one player in high school before she injured her knee tells me that she has much potential that we are just now seeing after almost two years of rehab. She is emerging as a strong go-to player that other players and the coaching staff have confidence in. Folks know what they are going to get from Morgan. She says her knee gives her no pain at all...and that bodes well for the future. Given her 55 percent shooting percentage does conjure up visions of Tamika Williams working the post back in 2002...who could forget Tamika setting a WNBA record for field goal accuracy in her rookie season...66.8 %. It is also a plus that Morgan's footwork and post play draws a crowd and as a result she gets to the line where she shoots a consistent 80 percent. Currently, people are disappointed with Morgan's 17.4 % long range shooting but, I believe that this is going to be short-lived. Morgan will begin hitting threes more consistently as she becomes more and more comfortable playing the 5/4 swing position. She is modeling her game after Stefanie Dolson (not a bad thing)...so, she will continue to pop out to the head of the key and play the high post becoming an option for either a back door cut, a pass to the wings, a pick and roll or a pop out jumper. We mustn't forget that she won McDonald's All American 3 point contest in 2012 sinking 17 threes...she later went on to lose to the winner of the boys competition where she sank 10 to Duke bound Rasheed Sulaimon's 12. Once Morgan gets her percentage up to the 38-42 percent range...she will be an absolute nightmare for the opposition.

Reaction Score
Morgan is actually an athletic phenomenon...in one of the first games this year I mentioned that she should just keep her brace on. At close to 200 pounds she makes the other women look like they are standing still anyway. That's some serious explosive musculature under that angelic smile...it's no surprise she's blown out a joint or two. She's a controlled explosion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom