Morgan Injured Overseas | The Boneyard

Morgan Injured Overseas

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
January 29 release: "...Cukurova fell to TTT Riga, 83-51. Morgan Tuck did not play and as announced yesterday by Cukurova, Tuck’s contract has been mutually terminated due to an injury."

Anyone find any details?

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Storm trading for her looking even more questionable now. Frequently injured player injured again.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
A contract termination due to injury usually suggests an injury severe enough to rule out any possibility of return THAT season. Since she's now under contract with the Seattle Storm, I wonder if they would oversee her rehabilitation (including any surgical procedures needed)? Or, since she suffered the injury while with another professional basketball organization, if THEY would be responsible for the costs of her follow-up medical care costs. Anyone have any information on how an incident like this is typically handled?

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Going back to her freshman year when she competed so heroically in the ND overtime loss, she's never really been 100%.

What a shame. Especially so for a woman of such cultivation and gifts.

One can only imagine her career had she not been chronically hampered.

Centerstream

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but
Reaction Score
Anyone have any information on how an incident like this is typically handled?
The Affordable Care Act will cover her.:)

Disclaimer: This is a joke :) and is no way an implication of whether or not the ACA is a good thing or a bad thing, it's just a joke! I am covered by Medicare and actually have no idea whether or not the ACA is still a thing.

Reaction Score
Injury has haunted her. Ranked No 1 as a high school freshman.

She was the serious one of the triumverate she came with to UConn. I loved her line-drive 3 pointers and how she sealed defenders on her hip down low. If not on the court, she will find success at something else I'm sure. .

Reaction Score
Injury has haunted her. Ranked No 1 as a high school freshman.

She was the serious one of the triumverate she came with to UConn. I loved her line-drive 3 pointers and how she sealed defenders on her hip down low. If not on the court, she will find success at something else I'm sure. .
Alydar, how very incisive. I think of the many players who have gone through the program Morgan was one of them who personified grace, civility, and positivity. In spite of a history of injuries she kept fighting to get back on the court and when she was out there the team was better off for it. I also feel she is the type of person who will be successsful at anything she attempts.

Reaction Score
I don’t know how to post the video but there’s a post from Morgan tuck showing her doing yoga, etc. I’m thinking when the W starts, she will be ready to play

Majic Hands

https://www.neumi.com/jkvetter
Reaction Score
The Affordable Care Act will cover her.:)

Disclaimer: This is a joke :) and is no way an implication of whether or not the ACA is a good thing or a bad thing, it's just a joke! I am covered by Medicare and actually have no idea whether or not the ACA is still a thing.
That's funny. ;)

Reaction Score
As I remember, her high school years were riddled with injuries as well.

Carnac

Reaction Score
Crappy diem!

Just what we need. More bad news. :( Godspeed and a quick and complete recovery. The Storm organization will see that Morgan gets the very best of care.

Carnac

Reaction Score
She sure could coach bigs...

She could have done that if she were still with the Sun, and rehabbing locally (Uncasville or Storrs).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom