Morgan Cheli NIL | The Boneyard

Morgan Cheli NIL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think Morgan is going to be my NEW favorite player in Uconn's future games. I've seen some videos of Morgan and she shoots lights out from 3's. Can't wait to see her play in person. CO MORGAN!!!! GO HUSKIES!!!!

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
Education more important than hoops. Basketball is what we all tune in for and love, while education is for a lifetime. Geno and crew know this and demand studies before basketball. Obviously, Morgan gets it.

Reaction Score
Education is important and I'm impressed with Morgan. On the flip side of the coin, my math degree culminating with 2 semesters of differential equations was about a 98% waste of time of effort. So, there's also something to be said for "live for today". (Not advice I would ever give to my kids, but here on the BY, well...)

diggerfoot

Humanity Hiker
Reaction Score
Education is important and I'm impressed with Morgan. On the flip side of the coin, my math degree culminating with 2 semesters of differential equations was about a 98% waste of time of effort. So, there's also something to be said for "live for today". (Not advice I would ever give to my kids, but here on the BY, well...)
My first degree, the one I got from UConn, was also in Math. I also left those studies behind. I’ve subsequently worked with numbers and statistics but, as I replied when someone asked when I was a math major why I did not trade my slide rule in for a calculator:

“Why should I? I never work with numbers.” ;)

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
About four semesters of my math degree were incredibly useful. A lot of the rest of it was fun, if not all that useful. DiffEqs, though, was a total waste of time; we learned nothing useful plus it was no fun.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
What the heck were those leg things?
I watched the Instagram video earlier and now the below ad that showed up on my FB page appears to be very similar.

Latest innovation in muscle recovery technology—Reathlete’s Compression leg massager is designed to promote pro-grade muscle relief and recovery.

✅ Personalised adjustment modes for pressure and target area
✅Compression Technology that combines heat and massage therapy
✅ Maximises circulation
✅ Reduces Muscle soreness
✅Significantly improves recovery time
Grab your Air C + Heat today and discover a world of relaxation.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Me too. US History degree that took me 11 years (active duty). Probably worth 0.00 cents in my post military life.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Me too. US History degree that took me 11 years (active duty). Probably worth 0.00 cents in my post military life.
Me three. My BS degree in History/Sociology has not been worth much in my work career. But the Navy did pay quite a bit of it. And my Navy experience/job is what got me jobs post military.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Me three. My BS degree in History/Sociology has not been worth much in my work career. But the Navy did pay quite a bit of it. And my Navy experience/job is what got me jobs post military.
Exactly. Marketable skills learned in the military are what got me jobs after I retired from the Navy. To many kids today go deep in debt to pay for an education for which there is no demand.

Reaction Score
I still use math every day. Algebra and trig for the most part. Calculus was useful for understanding the theory, but in engineering you quickly find out that simplification, done properly, is what makes for a successful design and project for 90% or more of the work needed.

Reaction Score
I'm of the opinion that top flight project management is incredibly valuable in any industry. Being able to come in on time and within budget by recognizing all risks and planning for them and thereby mitigating them if they occur is not unlike coaching a UConn's women's basketball team. :) (just to keep this on topic, sorta..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom