More Sun News - Hightower, Hamson

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Media Day Release:
Optimism, Excitement Abound at Sun Media Day - Connecticut Sun

DiMauro column:

Sun outlook is brighter ... even without their best player

I wish Allie Hightower all the best, but keeping her seems very high risk considering the history of Banham, Tuck, and now, Ogwumike. That said, I think she might just stick around.
Hightower pleased to be back camp for Connecticut Sun

I still don't think Hamson will make the squad, but it sounds like she's making a good run at it. Currently the roster also includes post players Brionna Jones, Morgan Tuck, Alyssa Thomas, Lynetta Kizer, Jonquel Jones, Reshanda Gray and Danielle Adams (Shekinna Stricklen is a G-F). I'm just going to hope that whoever stays has an amazingly successful and HEALTHY season.
Hamson standing out in a crowd for the Sun

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Sorry David. That is a very good article that captures the measured optimism at the Sun. I flat out missed it on you very informative twitter feed, David Siegel (@DishNSwish) | Twitter. Your fine podcast features a chat with Coach Curt today and can be accessed on DishNSwish also. Thanks for that, and for all the work you do to popularize WBB.

Reaction Score
If I were a WNBA GM I would build a team around Jen Hamson.

Reaction Score
Sorry David. That is a very good article that captures the measured optimism at the Sun. I flat out missed it on you very informative twitter feed, David Siegel (@DishNSwish) | Twitter. Your fine podcast features a chat with Coach Curt today and can be accessed on DishNSwish also. Thanks for that, and for all the work you do to popularize WBB.

wow, PS, I'm hiring you as my publicist and agent! Thanks for the kind words!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom