More MHver says | Page 2 | The Boneyard

More MHver says

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
His latest tweets are that UConn Olympics to follow C7, and that Cinci was not offered a similar deal.

Reaction Score
Sorry, I'm not a Twitter guy. Who is this Mver guy again? What's his real name and where is he from?

Reaction Score
Funny thing this site re directed me to an MH site last week about motor homes. I wonder if the. MH in his handle has anything to do with motor homes.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Oh c'mon.

If you took a few newbie Programs & did what USF did ... we'd have a great league.

Honestly, they started football in like 1998. If you grab UTSA & Charlotte & Old Dominion ... and get them to a USF level - with attendance of over 40,000 - and played in some bowls & won a bit. You could have a solid 10 team league of newbies. You don't need to wallow with the Wake Forests (the 5th football school in North Carolina), you could pick your demographic market & do it all for television.

They don't suck, but for UConn to care enough about them to condition anything we do on USF being a part of it is the definition of insantity. If we end up in a conference with them, so be it. But the goal must be to get to a conference that wouldn't admit them.

Reaction Score
For some reason, Tom thinks MH is spamming the board. He doesn't realize that we're mentioning him and the filter is duck*ing with the conversation.

Really? thats actually pretty funny.

Reaction Score
They don't suck, but for UConn to care enough about them to condition anything we do on USF being a part of it is the definition of insantity. If we end up in a conference with them, so be it. But the goal must be to get to a conference that wouldn't admit them.

Its about recruiting in Florida. And another east coast partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom