OT: - More hot dogs | The Boneyard

OT: More hot dogs

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
How do you practice for this event. Woof down wieners all year in preparation?

temery

What?
Reaction Score
And if you eat the most, but vomit right after, you lose. It's called "a reversal of fortune."

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Amazing that someone is actually studing / researchin this. Must be quite a visit to the crapper later.

Reaction Score
My favorite food - but the thought of eating more then two is not pleasant.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Happy National Hot Dog Day, hope everyone in the yard enjoys themselves a wiener today!

Reaction Score
Two is my limit, even if starving.
I can do three, most I ever ate at one sitting is 4. Also wondering if the 50 or so hotdogs they eat are skinless or with skins on?

Reaction Score
My favorite food - but the thought of eating more then two is not pleasant.
Favorite? I assume you know how they're made, no need to google if you don't. I always knew but never saw the process. I just did and couldn't finish the video. Its summertime, and I've still got a few dozen in the freezer awaiting the grill. Anyway I will always eat them regardless. And at cookouts who cares?

But no more researching for me. Somethings are best to remain ignorant about, and hotdogs are numero uno, only because they taste so good. I've noticed though that the last few years I've been buying more kosher dogs.

Reaction Score
I'll take kielbasa over a frank any day of the week. Not the Hillshire Farms stuff but fresh or smoked. Make me want to go to the Polish stire to get some.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I'll take kielbasa over a frank any day of the week. Not the Hillshire Farms stuff but fresh or smoked. Make me want to go to the Polish stire to get some.

I probably use local kielbasa for my breakfast meat as often as bacon these days.

Also, Smith's, which is a local dog producer, recently started selling jumbo dogs, 4 to a pack. I'd taken to eating dogs in tortillas as I've been looking at bun/meat ratio and carb intake. These jumbo dogs are the perfect ratio for a bun.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom