More heartbeats from B1G land..... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

More heartbeats from B1G land.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
No, it certainly has not. Doesn't mean it won't in the future, though.

You unfailingly crush any and all glimmers of hope that emerge here. That's odd to me, but its your board, so your prerogative.
Ease up on Fishy, he's still bitter about effectively ending realignment the moment he joined twitter. #cooler

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Universitas 21, people. F%$& that AAU noise.
When your club is so exclusive that you are the only one in it...you are alone. When Universitas 21 becomes a B1G admission criteria, I'll care.

Reaction Score
When your club is so exclusive that you are the only one in it...you are alone. When Universitas 21 becomes a B1G admission criteria, I'll care.

We are not exactly alone, Va. belongs also, but I get your drift.

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score

Don't be mocking Universitas 21. With such prestigious schools as University of Bologna-Sandwich UK, North Korea Tech and Taliban State we're in good company. There will come a time, mark my words, where we'll eschew an invite from the B1G because they don't have a single Universitas school.

Reaction Score
It's just better to ignore the loathers. Who knows why they enjoy swimming in the murk of ignorance?

When the AD at Michigan is asked "Is the Big Ten expanding?" and answers the way that he did, shoot me for realizing that he gave an answer that did not preclude further expansion. The same for the AD at OSU.

How delusionally optimistic of me to realize that "maybe" means something different than "no." It's a curse for sure, and it's been around since I was a toddler. All these years and I never realized how bad I had it.

Hope is a wonderful thing. I don't understand people that constantly promote "this is the end of the world" routine. It is nice to have some hope. UCONN needs it and our fans need it.

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score
Hope is a wonderful thing. I don't understand people that constantly promote "this is the end of the world" routine. It is nice to have some hope. UCONN needs it and our fans need it.

We're in a tight spot, no doubt, but it is no time to curl into the fetal position and wait to die.

Reaction Score
I believe UConn will gain more respect around the country by making the league they are in the best it can be instead of constantly whining about it and begging for a ticket out. The kid kicking the bench and grumbling about his playing time will never sub in before the kid that cheers on his mates and enthusiastically waits his turn. Use honey lads.....not vinegar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom