More Front Paige News... | The Boneyard

More Front Paige News...

Reaction Score
A well done article on Paige and her rock-star treatment in Minnesota. No video but some very good insight into a personality that appears to match her game if that's possible. First high school player ever (41 years) to be named USA Basketball's female athlete of the year. Wow....

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
No videos but quite a few locker room pictures. She is a more "soulful" than I thought. :D

Reaction Score
I haven't kept a close eye on this, but is that her Boneyard moniker? "Front Paige" has a nice ring to it.

Reaction Score
Good read to along with the daily Paige vids. With all that talent she must be a lock for starting from game one next year, right? Or coming off the bench until January or so? What to do with Paige!;). We can be sure Geno and staff will get a good hard look at the whole team prior to game one and will start the five who give the best chance of winning. If Paige's HS skill set seamlessly translates to UConn ball, and she is a quick study in learning the offense, she starts day one. I personally hope she is the phenom we all hope for and gets the first game start

It has been a long time since I've looked forward to seeing a freshman play as much as with Paige. The last one was a tall, quiet woman who panned out pretty well.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Her performance with USA last summer tells me she can start as a freshman. I'd like to see her take the summer off, get a few UConn courses under her belt, and work on strength and conditioning and make sure the "stress reaction" is gone, gone, gone.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
We should never so much as whisper the word stress in relation to our players, prospective or otherwise. In the South they call that putting your mouth on something, i.e. watch what you say or it may come true.

I kind of winced when the stress reaction thing came up in the interview. Sure, probably nothing, but...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom