mora > sanders | Page 2 | The Boneyard

mora > sanders

Reaction Score
Can’t stand the dude. He’s toxic. But by all accounts he did a marvelous job at Jackson State, and effectively paid his dues working at an HBCU for squat. So, a lot of it is his shtick and there is probably a decent guy somewhere behind the shine. What is clear is Deon is always about Deon when spotlight is on.

“Paid his dues”

He was there for like 2 years.

Reaction Score
There's seems to be a lot of reports about how toxic Colorado's locker room is lately. Sanders is playing favorites to his kids and the everyone else not in that clique is miserable

Reaction Score
At this juncture I'd keep Mora over Deion.
I like Mora's approach to coaching and recruiting too. Sure we not be competing for high ranked recruits, but neither was Geno or Calhoun when they started. He's building relationships out here and pipelines to funnel talent to the program.
I want an adult in charge who can speak well and makes rational sense when he talks. We need level headed thinking and someone who can evaluate players AND opposing coaches' schemes. That's Mora. He ain't flashy, and he sure ain't trashy, but he's ours.
But..... but...... but..... How could we be possibly be comparing DS to JM ???
JM does not have 14 pounds of bling around his neck. That and no narcissistic, I love me attitude. How could he possibly coach the modern day player? ;)

Reaction Score
But..... but...... but..... How could we be possibly be comparing DS to JM ???
JM does not have 14 pounds of bling around his neck. That and no narcissistic, I love me attitude. How could he possibly coach the modern day player? ;)
You Got a point lol. Mora has a proven track record though. Sanders brings the money. Jackson State he just out recruited everyone else. Colorado he needs to show is coaching acumen. I'm not saying Sanders won't be a good coach, but it sounds like he's very much playing g daddy ball.

huskidork

bailey
Reaction Score
Deion makes UConn football as a brand so much more appealing, as a coach? I'll take the coach who had more success in the same conference

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wygyschk

Top Bottom