Montel Harris(BCU RB) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Montel Harris(BCU RB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Again, I think Lyle did a great job last season and will do well throughout his career. There are certain things he is not, or at least, not yet. One is a 4.4 guy. No way. His pass blocking did improve last season, it went from horrid to barely servicable.

Reaction Score
Assuming Whitmer starts, the jury is still out on how quickly he can pick up the offensive scheme. We cannot assume, from his productivity in the spring game, that he has picked it up fast. They only ran basic sets.

they ran basic sets against basic defenses behind a patchwork line, so i agree with you we can't surmise too much from the spring game. that being said he's had to learn 3 systems in as many years, and IMO separated himself enough that i'm optimistic he'll pick the offense up a lot more by the time the season starts than JM did last year.

Reaction Score
When the passing game loosens the defense up, this season is going to be special.
I know the Oline is going through changes, a few completions would help them too.

Reaction Score
I love the rule. Why not reward kids who graduate early? The kids are constantly on the short end of the stick when it comes to where they want to attend college while coaches can leave for their dream jobs without even flying back with their team.
Nope. A BC coach, like Jags, can't even explore the market without getting fired. At the top of the "Job Posting," in bold 28pt, it reads: "THE AMBITIOUS NEED NOT APPLY,"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom