Monday night's games (ND, FSU, Bay, Stan) | The Boneyard

Monday night's games (ND, FSU, Bay, Stan)

Reaction Score
After falling behind 10-6, ND have gone a 26-6 run to lead 32-16 midway thru Q2.
FSU leads Miami 28-15

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Come on Louisville pull a "Patriots" and come back to win!:(

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
I was "Praying" somebody would post the score from the "Heavenly Conference" :rolleyes:
At the half:
Saint Francis(PA) 39
St. Francis(Brooklyn) 31

Reaction Score
still early, but I like TX's activity under the hoop: much quicker.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
I looked in at the ND game and they look a lot better than they were in their unforeseen losses.
Ball moving, shots falling, bench contributing.

At Waco, on FS1 Texas now doing everything, up by 10...Karen seems to have picked up transition offense from...I wonder whom?

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
It will be curious to see how the Baylor-UT game progresses. Texas up big 38-23 with about 6 minutes left in the 2nd quarter. Baylor obviously struggling big time. How about Holmes and Higgs with 18 points combined so far??!!

Reaction Score
Tex is en fuego. Not gonna continue hitting everything.

Also playing run run run run on every miss, and it's working. Look for that again if UConn faces the Bears.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Kristy Wallace has had two jaw-dropping hustle plays, reminiscent of Jen Rizotti.

Reaction Score
I'm not saying I want Baylor to lose, but it wouldn't break my heart if they did. Heard the announcers say that Bayor hasn't lead at all this game - I gotta admit, that's impressive to me.

Plebe

Reaction Score
Texas looks like a completely different team than when they lost those 4 games early. If they'd played like this against K-State they would've won by 50 instead of 5.

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
I'm switching back and forth between Miami/FSU and Tex/Bay. First time I've seen Texas play this season. I was expecting a tight affair the whole way...but so far, it's been all Texas. I was expecting a lot more stomping and whining from KMR; would love to be a fly on the wall in that lockerroom as she goes off on her team.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
ND looked like the team I expected to see this season. ND had only 3 turnovers!

Louisville may have missed Hines-Allen. They looked terrible in the second quarter, when the game was decided.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
I'm not saying I want Baylor to lose, but it wouldn't break my heart if they did. Heard the announcers say that Bayor hasn't lead at all this game - I gotta admit, that's impressive to me.

I'll say it; it doubly helps my team if Texas wins.

Reaction Score
My first extended look at Cox now that she's worked her way into the starting lineup. She's mighty impressive in body control and decision making for a freshman. But by 1/2 step she's the lowest player on the court. Not bad speed at all, but just a touch slower and it's going to cost her.

Reaction Score

Louisville may have missed Hines-Allen. They looked terrible in the second quarter, when the game was decided.

ND closed Q1 on a 13-4 run, so they were already on their way.

Plebe

Reaction Score
I'm switching back and forth between Miami/FSU and Tex/Bay. First time I've seen Texas play this season. I was expecting a tight affair the whole way...but so far, it's been all Texas. I was expecting a lot more stomping and whining from KMR; would love to be a fly on the wall in that lockerroom as she goes off on her team.

Her behavior has been uncharacteristically subdued. At one point early in the 1st quarter she subbed out all 5 starters at once, clearly not happy with their initial effort.

Another major problem for Baylor is that Mulkey isn't the best-dressed coach in the arena. That award goes to Tina Thompson!

Plebe

Reaction Score

Last year's ACC player of the year? They missed her badly. They also missed Briahanna Jackson, who exited the game with reported back spasms. Jackson is a very important facilitator and glue player for UL.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
What's up with Nina Davis?? Two years ago I thought she was one of the best players in the nation. Last year, still right up there, but this year she just doesn't seem to be all in. Certainly this evening she hasn't been all there, but I don't know that I've seen a game this year in which she's been as good as she was in most games the previous two years.

I'm not nearly as worried about Baylor as I was a couple of weeks ago. Let's see what shakes out the rest of this game.

Reaction Score
Totally different Texas team, from the beginning of the Year.
If they keep working.
They could make some noise in the NCAA.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom