Moms Love | The Boneyard

Moms Love

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
A really great article in todays courant about the extraordinary lengths that Evina Westbrook takes to make her team feel at home while away from all friends and family.
We have all heard testimonials from the freshmen about how she has mentored and "taken care" of them ever since they arrived on campus in July. I thought that was an important role for whoever decided to take it, but what I read today really got to me emotionally wise. I remember when I got to college many moons ago, I was lonely, but I had an entire campus population to help me out. She is a great teammate, and has to take credit for helping our freshmen girls get through this terrible time. I have read some of the comments about Evina on Volnation. Some understanding, some very not flattering. I just wish they would be able to read this article to show them how she really is, or at least how she has evolved since she has been her. My hat off to Evina, and her thanks for making "our girls" comfortable in a very uncomfortable situation.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom