Moments of Truth for Pac-12 Tonight | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Moments of Truth for Pac-12 Tonight

Reaction Score
Speaking of UCLA, I see that coach Close made a big change in the starting lineup, replacing Kennedy Burke with Japreece Dean.

Can't say I'm shocked because Burke's shooting woes had become a major liability. I think she is something like 18% from 3-point range. Also, Dean just makes a great backcourt mate to Canada with her speed.
Darn! OSU plays at UCLA next, and UCLA regained confidence--scary.

Reaction Score
I think that beating UCLA and USC is better than beating Colorado and Utah, even if we handicap for location.

UCLA has typically been a great home team and an inconsistent road team. In the past two years they have run the table at home. This upcoming weekend is a huge one for them.

Yet Arizona State has broken into the Top 25. And done so with major contributions from Courtney Ekmark.

I count half a dozen Pac 12 teams in the Top 25 now. Not sure how Sadie Edwards' USC or Ekmark's A-State teams will fare the rest of the way. But good to see that these kids are prospering in their new athletic homes.

Regarding Ionescu, I was pretty sure that her holdout til the very end of the signing period was a harbinger of primadona-like performance on her new team. But the young lady is proving she's amazing, her holdout notwithstanding.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky
Top Bottom