Molly | The Boneyard

Molly

Reaction Score
Right to it: The absolutely best Molly Bent game ever in a Uconn Uniform. She handled the point extremely well, no Missed passes. Defense was more than good. Made what 2 possible 3--3's . She to me was in command and loved it.
Did I see right??

Reaction Score
Tonight every bench looks good. Kyle and Molly are great.
There was one Gordon drove straight to the basket although she stepped out the line, but I think her move was great too.
A while back I said I'll think the bench is good when they take a decent team and maintain or exceed the score handed them--today they increase that score. Irwin-was very very good. I must admit only one unnamed Frosh was a bit lost--everyone else look great. The Bench has much to be proud of..

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
Molly had a turnover - she traveled on a fast break. She also had a horrible pass that Kyla luckily recovered.

I was really glad to see her hit some shots, though.

Last edited:

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Right to it: The absolutely best Molly Bent game ever in a Uconn Uniform. She handled the point extremely well, no Missed passes. Defense was more than good. Made what 2 possible 3--3's . She to me was in command and loved it.
Did I see right??
One TO's, stayed in front of her mark, helped the helpers, made good decisions, and looked fearless, ready to play and ready to shoot. This is the Molly we saw in HS, and this is the Molly coach needs to see every day, every game. Good on her.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
One TO's, stayed in front of her mark, helped the helpers, made good decisions, and looked fearless, ready to play and ready to shoot. This is the Molly we saw in HS, and this is the Molly coach needs to see every day, every game. Good on her.
Yes. And her turnover was very forgivable. An error of commission.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
The bench seems to be improving in small steps. It's taking time, but little by little, they are getting the hang of things--that and less athletic teams that don't pressure the ball. Keep building!

Reaction Score
It was nice to see each substitute come in with a spark lit! They seemed to think on a different level and approach offense and defense aggressively! It was wonderful to see Molly play so well and hit those 3's that ignited the starters on the bench!
Really fun to watch!

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
That last few minutes was the best of the bottom of the bench performance, offensively and defensive, that I have ever seen. And it was against a good team.

A good team that had been ravaged. :)

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
It was a great game from the start. The outcome was predictable. But the last four minutes were exciting because I want those ladies to excel so much. To walk proudly off the court. I believe at least 90% or the bench did that last night.

Reaction Score

Because Uconn won by so much---many forget that this is a pretty good Florida Team. MOLLY and the new kids with Z held off Fla and played pretty darn good defense. The offense by Molly, Irwin, Walker, Z were the reason Uconn stayed ahead and exceeded the 100 mark. I/m so pleased!!

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Nothing to fear. The unsinkable Molly Bent is in our boat.
unsinkableMB.jpg

Reaction Score
Here's the part at the end of the 4th quarter where The Unsinkable Molly Bent avenges the hack on Kia........oh, sorry, I mean boxes out properly for a defensive board. :rolleyes: :eek:

Last edited:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
And Gabby went up the line with a karate move ... the Husky is intense. But I find the starters lack the bench's polish with the celebratory high fives. Wonderful emoting but a bit ragged. :D

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The bench seems to be improving in small steps. It's taking time, but little by little, they are getting the hang of things--that and less athletic teams that don't pressure the ball. Keep building!
I’ll go a tad further and say it’s ok to relax about the Bench. They get it. Not all good players sail the ball easily into the hoop. But good players always comport (you heard right) themselves on the court in so many non-stat ways which instantly proclaim : that’s the UConn way. The way they move their feet, the way they are never stationary except for a good reason, the way they always see what’s next. The best from the Bench is yet to come. They’re sophomores now. They get it. Time to relax and trust them. As for the Freshmen...another post.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom