Molly Bent On Who Inspires Her To Fight | The Boneyard

Molly Bent On Who Inspires Her To Fight

Reaction Score
I'm proud to be able to root for Molly. :)

upload_2018-3-22_19-50-43.png

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Molly Bent is another example of the high quality kids recruited by UConn,who turn into high quality young women and represent the school in the best possible way. Not too long ago there was a poster who questioned what Geno saw in Molly and why he recruited her. This is just one example of what he saw in her. She is a fine young woman, a great team mate, a loyal sister, and a thoughtful human being. And though she may never be the best basketball player in the country, she is certainly representative of all that is best in our country. I am grateful for the opportunity to have gotten to know what little I know about her. And I am thankful that Java Man shared the story and helped to brighten an otherwise gloomy day! :)

Reaction Score
I think if there are 100 D1 WBB programs, sans the top 20ish , Molly would be a starter or 6th man on any of the remaining 80ish.

Reaction Score
If you've never been to Special Olympics, you are missing one of the world's greatest moments. The first time I went--our son was competing--I thought I was in the middle of the great movie, King of Hearts. The special needs kids were the normal ones, and everyone else was out of synch. It's a place where special needs families can just be themselves, without concern for anything but to celebrate their children's/siblings accomplishments.

Reaction Score
If you've never been to Special Olympics, you are missing one of the world's greatest moments. The first time I went--our son was competing--I thought I was in the middle of the great movie, King of Hearts. The special needs kids were the normal ones, and everyone else was out of synch. It's a place where special needs families can just be themselves, without concern for anything but to celebrate their children's/siblings accomplishments.
Oh yes, I sponsored and coached one once in track and field events. Very rewarding; I recommend it to anyone who gets the opportunity.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom