Mojo time! Hanging Nomination thread link | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Mojo time! Hanging Nomination thread link

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score

Hans Sprungfeld

I'm sick of his pseudo psychology BS. Every damn thread.
Every damn thread?
You're not reading me enough.

I got no ragrets about preaching the power of positivity toward something we all supposedly care about in a place with so much negative energy and corresponding indignant aggrieved reaction when someone pushes back with happy faces and kills their buzz, ya know what I mean?

But hey, if your objection means you think folks would benefit more or warm to something more authentic than pseudo, I gladly offer you the baton.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
The Mojo had a good run. Watching this zombie mojo trying to find another host to infect… yeesh. Sad doesn’t scratch the surface.
GIF by Golden Globes

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
So if saying UConn could beat a g league team is bad mojo let’s try this. It seems to the the the difference in talent between a g league team and this UConn team is no greater than the difference this UConn team has over its first round opponent Iona. So if we could never beat a g league team and it was a travesty to suggest such I ridiculous idea, I submit that thinking Iona being able to beat UConn in a travesty of similar proportion. Throwing mr mojo out the window.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom