MOJO RISING!!!!!!! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

MOJO RISING!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I have a hazy memory of Chick-fil-a being mojo of some sort here several years ago, or have I imagined that? In any event, I had it for the first time at the Wallingford one today. It was good. I think that's mojo, therefore it is.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
I have a hazy memory of Chick-fil-a being mojo of some sort here several years ago, or have I imagined that? In any event, I had it for the first time at the Wallingford one today. It was good. I think that's mojo, therefore it is.

Best waffle fries on Earth.

Reaction Score
Is that the new euphamism?
I should have clarified; I'm duct taping Senhor's hair to the bobblehead. When completed, the mojo will be so intense, I have taken measures by constructing a containment device incorporating several materials not technically legal for ownership by citizens. I'm not sure it will be safe otherwise.

Reaction Score
Mojo update:

3/8/2011 - UConn beats DePaul in the first round of conference tournament 97-71, a difference of 26 points.
3/12/2015 - UConn beats USF in the first round of conference tournament 69-43, a difference of 26 points.

Reaction Score
Mojo update:

3/8/2011 - UConn beats DePaul in the first round of conference tournament 97-71, a difference of 26 points.
3/12/2015 - UConn beats USF in the first round of conference tournament 69-43, a difference of 26 points.
And Boat's stepback with the shot clock winding down......

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Session 1 tix are green- Tulane and USF both lose.
Session 2 tix are purple- ECU loses.
Session 3 tix are black- mojo rising??
Session 4 tix are red and 5 are blue fwiw

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
Rocktheworld said:
And Boat's stepback with the shot clock winding down.
And boats step back with the clock winding down. For the win.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Session 1 tix are green- Tulane and USF both lose.
Session 2 tix are purple- ECU loses.
Session 3 tix are black- Cincy loses.
Session 4 tix are red and 5 are blue
Mojo Rising!

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
And Boat's stepback with the shot clock winding down.
Kemba's step back was also with less than one second in a previously tied game and was also during the quarter finals of the conference tournament.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
8893 said:
That was your first chick-fil-a experience? Place rules. ( but I drive south a couple times a year, my pit stops are scheduled for chick-fil-a and Waffle House visits. )

Those religious conservative homophobes sure make a mean bird.

By the way, my hippie wife got kicked out of the one in Springfield mass last year. I made the mistake of telling her about the political leanings while eating after we saw s family praying a couple tables over. Stupid of me because I had been taking her there for years without incident. She stood on a table and started screaming about gay rights and . Manager asked her to leave. I stayed and finished my spicy chicken sandwich. It is the closest I've come to being divorced in 15 years of marriage.

100% true story

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
David 76 said:
August, that is either the best demonstration of devotion to chick-fil-a or the worst demonstration of loyalty to one's wife.

It's both. She s a passionate person about her beliefs. I warned her to be quiet and write a letter or something as soon as I started seeing her get heated about it. It was like watching a fuse get lit, she was at first incredulous, then bothered, and then mad. I knew I was in trouble. I told her I didn't want her ruining my lunch and if she made a scene I was going to be pissed. She did anyway. I felt justified at the time after begging her not to make a scene, but in retrospect not my finest moment. By the way, I finished her sandwich and fries too. Worst part of this is we were on the way to a weekend of shows I was playing in Albany and Saratoga and she didn't talk to me all weekend and stayed at hotel instead of coming to shows.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
That was your first chick-fil-a experience? Place rules. ( but I drive south a couple times a year, my pit stops are scheduled for chick-fil-a and Waffle House visits. )

By the way, my hippie wife got kicked out of the one in Springfield mass last year. I made the mistake of telling her about the political leanings while eating after we saw s family praying a couple tables over. Stupid of me because I had been taking her there for years without incident. She stood on a table and started screaming about gay rights and . Manager asked her to leave. I stayed and finished my spicy chicken sandwich. It is the closest I've come to being divorced in 15 years of marriage.

100% true story
Great story. I also opted for the spicy chicken sandwich (and waffle fries of course).

I believe I had Chick-fil-a once or twice previously when four UConn classmates and I drove to Fort Lauderdale and back for Spring break circa 1986-87, but it was so long ago that even my super-taster taste buds had lost memory of it. What I remember most was that there were five of us in a Chevy Malibu and we had no hotel. We slept underneath Catamarans on the beach and awoke to police smacking the bottoms of our feet to kick us out, whereupon it was time to shower on the beach and then head to the Elbow Room and start drinking. One morning ended with me getting my ear pierced. That lasted about six months. My memory of Chick-fil-a lasted a little longer, but this was still like a first-time experience here in Wallingford. The next one won't be nearly as long. Probably next week...

DALTX

People better get us now ... because it's coming
Reaction Score
I sure hope Jalen Adams wears #9.

Jalen likely won't be wearing #9 as that number seems to be forbidden (trivia: who was the last UConn MBB player to wear #9?) In the past he has worn #2 which appears to be available.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
http://www.ncaapublications.com/productdownloads/BR13.pdf

The following numbers are legal: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 00, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 2 Rule 3 / Players, Substitutes and Player Equipment 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, and 55. Team rosters can include 0 or 00, but not both.

Reaction Score
Makers Muppett 2011, senhor 2014, Hmm . . . . . perhaps we have our 2015 mojo theme:

Where do you find this stuff but a better question is why do you search for it? I don't know what your issues are but they are serious.:)

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
It's both. She s a passionate person about her beliefs. I warned her to be quiet and write a letter or something as soon as I started seeing her get heated about it. It was like watching a fuse get lit, she was at first incredulous, then bothered, and then mad. I knew I was in trouble. I told her I didn't want her ruining my lunch and if she made a scene I was going to be pissed. She did anyway. I felt justified at the time after begging her not to make a scene, but in retrospect not my finest moment. By the way, I finished her sandwich and fries too. Worst part of this is we were on the way to a weekend of shows I was playing in Albany and Saratoga and she didn't talk to me all weekend and stayed at hotel instead of coming to shows.

This was laugh out loud funny.

Reaction Score
She's the one who doesn't like you playing shows either right?

You got a lot on your plate man. God bless you (and I'm probably less religious than her).

Reaction Score

100% true story

Love this ... and your wife had every damn right to scream. I am in the Pat Haden camp: If you have family members/friends that are Gay & subjected to really crazy Shiite then you begin to morph radically. And we are all within a few degrees of separation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom