Mojo for tonight | The Boneyard

Mojo for tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Time to turn this around.

We are young we are playing a bunch of kids with a few vets. 8 people. They all need to MAN UP like Clint Eastwood. Is there any bigger man in history than Dirty Harry?
The answer is no. No, there is not.

August is also a man made in the same mold as Dirty Harry. I didnt want it to have to come to this so early in the season but desperate times call for desperate measures.

I will be in the building tonight and I will eat one hot dog every 10 minutes WITHOUT KETCHUP just like the man Dirty Harry to show our team what a man can accomplish.

When we look good and tough and emerge with a convincing victory I expect the rest of the yard to MAN UP and swear off ketchup for the season. ESPECIALLY starting with the exCUSE game next week, or quit your bitching about this year.

Reaction Score
I got this AW, will be there in Hartford to lead them to victory and if not, I will be sure to try a few of the "Best Beer" I can find there and make the pain go away.

Reaction Score
I got this AW, will be there in Hartford to lead them to victory and if not, I will be sure to try a few of the "Best Beer" I can find there and make the pain go away.

Oh crap you'll be there? May have to find you! Not sure where I am sitting trying for bar but will be late. I will be at a bar before and after, may look for alexd too - Woody's any more?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Two Roads Lil' Heaven in on tap at the bar nearest the XL Center entrance in the lower level fan bar area.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Oh crap you'll be there? May have to find you! Not sure where I am sitting trying for bar but will be late. I will be at a bar before and after, may look for alexd too - Woody's any more?

Yeah I'll hook up . No pre post bars , I have wife and daughter with , but I'll have 11 silver tequila nips stuffed in my socks.

Pm your seats when you know.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
My cousin just texted me from XL. A man was carried out of the arena with a hot dog half way out of his mouth.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
It was more like a horrifying cannibal corpse concert

Reaction Score
Yeah I'll hook up . No pre post bars , I have wife and daughter with , but I'll have 11 silver tequila nips stuffed in my socks.

Pm your seats when you know.

Drank and watched the game at the new bar area for most of the game - watched the last 10 minutes at The Russian Lady"

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Drank and watched the game at the new bar area for most of the game - watched the last 10 minutes at The Russian Lady"
Where you able to get seats? What time did you arrive? Just trying to gauge for future reference.

Reaction Score
Where you able to get seats? What time did you arrive? Just trying to gauge for future reference.

Actually was there just in tie for the tip, at first stood up with a great view behind the people in front seats. Able to get 3 seats just before halftime luckily. I think you need to get there pretty early to get those.

But I like it there, good beer, booze and good view actually.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Actually was there just in tie for the tip, at first stood up with a great view behind the people in front seats. Able to get 3 seats just before halftime luckily. I think you need to get there pretty early to get those.

But I like it there, good beer, booze and good view actually.
No question it's a great addition. Great for concerts also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom