Mojo/Doomed advice | The Boneyard

Mojo/Doomed advice

Reaction Score
Question for BYers:
Each year I replace the Stars&Stripes hanging off my house with a UConn flag, beginning with the BE Tourney, and leave it until (if) they lose.
Last year it stayed up through April.
I am leaving tomorrow on vacation until late next week, well after the tourney is over.
Do I leave the flag up or take it down before I leave?....taking the chance that it is still flying even if something goes wrong.....for fear I would be "dooming" us.

Reaction Score
Good lord. We’re in our second consecutive final four and this is the type of question we still get?

You’re right. You definitely don’t need my help as Judge here anymore.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Add another flag pole and keep them both up year round.

IMG_7757.gif

Reaction Score
I’m in Charlotte, NC and I went to a cool gym called Fitness Factory. They have a lot of equipment that seems to be from past college weight rooms like NC State and Virginia. And then I saw this

Great mojo

220EA351-8E14-4DCC-A7BB-3AD6E00A480F.jpeg
220EA351-8E14-4DCC-A7BB-3AD6E00A480F.jpeg

Reaction Score
Mojo is through the roof. Yesterday I was looking for the elevator in one of those maze-like buildings, and I ran into a woman engaged in the same search. As we set out to find the elevator, she noted the Husky on my quarter zip, and said her nephew was going to attend UConn and play basketball there.

She then took out her phone and showed me me a bunch of pictures taken on the floor of MSG during the BET celebration with her nephew, Ahmad Nowell, joining the fun.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Good lord. We’re in our second consecutive final four and this is the type of question we still get?

You’re right. You definitely don’t need my help as Judge here anymore.
While I believe that it is great for your overall mental well being for you to finally accept the truth, I ask that you do your best to continue the charade at least through the end of the day Monday. Your cluelessness is a major mojo contribution, don't stop until we finish the job.

Reaction Score
Apparently, ESPN thinks we are a lock to win tomorrow night. “Two of these three teams will play UConn… View attachment 98907
Typical in-your-face stuff trying to drum up a little controversy. Maybe someone in the more rational, attuned media will write up how UConn will stop Alabama, Purdue and/or NC St.

Reaction Score
While I believe that it is great for your overall mental well being for you to finally accept the truth, I ask that you do your best to continue the charade at least through the end of the day Monday. Your cluelessness is a major mojo contribution, don't stop until we finish the job.

You wouldn’t last a minute on UConn twitter.

Reaction Score
This is so simple and obvious: Cancel your trip. Hunker down. Watch the Huskies add another title or two.

FfldCntyFan

Reaction Score
This is so simple and obvious: Cancel your trip. Hunker down. Watch the Huskies add another title or two.
Doom-44.jpg

FfldCntyFan

Reaction Score
Your performance here as a candyass has defined your Yard existence from this point forward.
I will say this, your judge Uncle Junior/Simple Judge is quite pathetic but as negativity may end up being bad for the mojo, I'll table a full response until Tuesday.

While you're waiting, you should see if your magical mojo skills can conjure up another hit for the Mets.

Reaction Score
I will say this, your judge Uncle Junior/Simple Judge is quite pathetic but as negativity may end up being bad for the mojo, I'll table a full response until Tuesday.

While you're waiting, you should see if your magical mojo skills can conjure up another hit for the Mets.

Oh don’t mind me. I just made the earth move.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom