Mojo advice needed........help | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Mojo advice needed........help

Status
Not open for further replies.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
Of course, the wrench in my plan is if we end up in the play-in game!

I already figured this out. Last year, I extended my break to Wed/Thu/Fri. This means, even if we play Tuesday late, I can recover Wednesday. Also gives me a day to get crap done around the house before the onslaught.

Rookies, the lot of you...

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Well those are hanging words....but we've already done that.
yeah that was kinda a hot mess if I remember. Fishy took the reigns and hung Deep. What year was that?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
1) she is not an "ex-hippie" shes still a nut. Maybe even more so than when she was younger.
2)Ive never implied hotness, (because I know the rules) so the pic rule doesnt apply. Stop trying to trick me.
3) She may or may not appear once or twice in this documentary between 43:30 - 45:30 minute mark. Thats all your getting out of me. Work for it. (22 years ago too).
Warning:
1) you may see some a couple good looking girls but you wont see skin
2) you cant unsee the rest of it.

Now I'm going to have that bongo beat in my head for the next 20 minutes. Touche.

Reaction Score
I've taken the Friday off as a personal day for all 12 years of my professional life whether we were a fave, a contender, a pretender, an NIT team, or were banned. It's my day. I eat deliciously bad food, drink hoppy beverages, and watch college basketball yearning/expecting to see something I've never seen before. Then I watch the highlights and analysis of the games I've already watched. And then switch to another network to do it again. Having UConn there obviously makes it all the better, but even if we're an NIT team this year, I will be eating a delicious giant sam'wich and exploring the IPA selection of my local bootlegger. It's March.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
I've taken the Friday off as a personal day for all 12 years of my professional life whether we were a fave, a contender, a pretender, an NIT team, or were banned. It's my day. I eat deliciously bad food, drink hoppy beverages, and watch college basketball yearning/expecting to see something I've never seen before. Then I watch the highlights and analysis of the games I've already watched. And then switch to another network to do it again. Having UConn there obviously makes it all the better, but even if we're an NIT team this year, I will be eating a delicious giant sam'wich and exploring the IPA selection of my local bootlegger. It's March.

That is exactly my take too. Im just hedging this year because of trips I dont usually take other years and my days are very tough to use right now.

Reaction Score
You could hang me 6 ways to Sunday and it wouldn't help this team. Besides, you don't have the technology or the steady hand to pull off a procedure like that. So HA! Peace!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
You could hang me 6 ways to Sunday and it wouldn't help this team. Besides, you don't have the technology or the steady hand to pull off a procedure like that. So HA! Peace!
Ah defiance. It feeds the mojo.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
I'm shaky as all hell, but I know some steady hands who would be glad to string up your turkey loving ass.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Do whatever you want but if we lose I know who to blame btw to make sure Uconn won it all in 2014 I didn't watch any of the games and still haven't just in case
Lol

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
I wouldn't take them. Maybe take a half day Friday, then come home and binge out Friday at noon through Sunday.

For what it's worth, I'm not hanging anyone this year even if these underachieving primadonnas somehow wiggle their way in. Mojo Schmojo.

APOSTACY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3