MoJeff ready to fly | The Boneyard

MoJeff ready to fly

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

“I’m full-go now,” Jefferson said in a phone interview. “For the rest of my career, I’ll always be doing maintenance, making sure I’m icing, keeping my hips and hamstrings and quads strong. But as far as everything on the court, I’m full-go, no limitations — cutting, running, sprinting, defense, pretty much everything is good.

“Moriah is one of the top young point guards in the league when healthy,” Dallas Wings president and CEO Greg Bibb said in a statement announcing Jefferson’s deal. “After staying home this winter and working on rehabbing and strengthening her knee, I believe she will return to her pre-injury level of play. I think Moriah can be a leader for our organization for a long time to come and I’m excited to have her wear a Wings jersey in front of her hometown fans.”

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
“I can’t wait,” Jefferson said. “If you know me as a person, I’m super competitive with absolutely everything. ... I’m really missing that part, the competition, being around my teammates and having that chemistry and that fun locker room talk and just hanging out. So I’m so excited for the whole thing.”

May she have a killer season and beyond. Lord knows she's earned it.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I am SO happy to read this. Coming out of college, I had her pegged as the heir apparent to Sue Bird on the US National Team. I think it's still possible, but it remains to be seen just how good she still is. There are a lot of great 2G's IMHO out there, but not a lot of great PG's.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Mo was always my fav.
A wonderful, charismatic creature.
But goodness is she slight.
All best wishes and hopes
that her body can withstand the pounding.

Reaction Score
Mo was one of my all time favorites. Maybe the speediest guard ever to don the huskies uniform. Certainly one of the most personable. My wife used to say that she was two steps ahead of her dribble.

Reaction Score
Mo was one of my all time favorites. Maybe the speediest guard ever to don the huskies uniform. Certainly one of the most personable. My wife used to say that she was two steps ahead of her dribble.
What I was so impressed with was as the years went on how much control she had with her speed. She could turn it on and turn it off like switch.

I can't wait to see her on the court again!!!! She needs to catch up so she can take over the national team when Sue retires.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
It was announced yesterday by the Las Vegas Aces that Kelsey Plum is out for the season due to surgery to fix her Achilles tendon. So your estimation might just be true.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom