MoJeff Cleared to Practice | The Boneyard

MoJeff Cleared to Practice

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Moriah is, IMHO, the greatest PG to ever play at UCONN. This is not to say she's going to be the best pro or the best PG ever, but her career at UCONN is ever so slightly better than Bird's (my opinion).

Several of us thought she was the most natural and gifted heir apparent to Bird on Team USA, but it feels like she's been injured for years. It remains to be seen if she can get back to the form that made her so great at UCONN, and the #2 draft pick behind Stewie in 2016...

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Moriah is, IMHO, the greatest PG to ever play at UCONN. This is not to say she's going to be the best pro or the best PG ever, but her career at UCONN is ever so slightly better than Bird's (my opinion).

Several of us thought she was the most natural and gifted heir apparent to Bird on Team USA, but it feels like she's been injured for years. It remains to be seen if she can get back to the form that made her so great at UCONN, and the #2 draft pick behind Stewie in 2016...
I think she tried to play through this pretty much from the time she left Uconn and finally took the time off to try and get it truly sorted out. I certainly hope she has because I too think she would be a natural for team USA.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom