Mohegan Sun to allow family, guests of teams to attend Big East women’s basketball tournament | The Boneyard

Mohegan Sun to allow family, guests of teams to attend Big East women’s basketball tournament

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
The Big East Conference announced Monday that a limited number of spectators — family and guests of the participating teams — will be permitted to attend the Big East women’s basketball tournament at Mohegan Sun, which runs Friday through Monday. Each of the 11 schools will have a limited number of tickets that members of its traveling party can give out. There will be no public sale of the tickets.

'A lot less appealing': UConn women will head to Texas for NCAA Tournament as state drops mask mandate.

You can't buy tickets to the BE Conference tournament, but you can get tickets for the NCAA women's tournament in Texas. Gov. Abbott just ended the statewide mask order + and announced the state is reopening 100% — all businesses, no restrictions — even though head of @CDCgov specifically said please don’t. :eek:

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Nice to see at least this could be worked out. I will not rush time as it goes too fast as it is. I am though already looking forward to next season when these young women can get the rafter rocking cheers they deserve.

Carnac

Reaction Score
I wonder if I can get a ticket. With all the Italian coaches in the BE, I must be related to someone? ?
You can get a ticket to the NCAA tournament. It's wide open!! :)

Reaction Score
I've got a friend very close to someone on staff.....have made my plea...fingers crossed;) If I make the cut, look for the 50-something guy with the white #23 Uconn T:) I'll be standing half the time and at least in this situation won't have to worry about people yelling 'down in front' as much as usual:)

Carnac

Reaction Score
I've got a friend very close to someone on staff.....have made my plea...fingers crossed;) If I make the cut, look for the 50-something guy with the white #23 Uconn T:) I'll be standing half the time and at least in this situation won't have to worry about people yelling 'down in front' as much as usual:)
Good luck!! If you can score a ticket, you can go and represent ALL OF US in the yard that can't make it. :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom