Mohegan Sun Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Got my tickets today for the Hall of fame, UCAP game at Mohegan Sun

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
I had trouble with the Mohegan Sun web site. It appears to relate to the fact that I am also a Sun season ticket holder. When I logged in, it presented me with the invoice for my 2015 season tickets and wouldn't allow me to complete the purchase of a ticket for the UCLA game.

Did anyone else have this problem?

Reaction Score
Yes. I get an error message. Have been trying to purchase tickets all night without any success:(

sTu

Reaction Score
I would not be too concerned. The pre-sale is supposed to be Sept. 8th and I would not be surprised to see other sections opened up for season ticket holders. At least for ones that hammer the site at 10:00. :)

Reaction Score
There has been a big mixup with the UCONN/UCLA game at the Sun. According to UCONN tix office when TICKETMASTER fixes site we'll have a password to get tix, but according to TICKETMASTER there will be NO presale for CT season tix we're in with everyone else on Sept. 15th! And the SUN tix office says they are not selling tix, TICKETMASTER is! I've been on the phone almost everyday for the past week with UCONN, the SUN, and TICKETMASTER and the right hand has no clue what the left is doing? I went on line with TM punching in code HUSKIES14 and got right up to purchase tix and gotten a message "there are no tickets for this event check back at a later date!"

sTu

Reaction Score
I was able to get tickets this morning (9:30) using the direct to Ticketmaster method, avoiding the link provided by the UConn email (Section 18, Row G).

Just checked again and the site appears to be working to me. The promo code had to be entered twice. I followed the screen prompts to choosing electronic mail delivery. Logged into my account. And then the request for which of my credit cards I wanted to use.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
sTu & mikejays- - - - Thanks a million for the hints I ordered 5 tickets and printed them up!
The UCONN ticket office would screw up a sex dream! I can't believe tickets have been on sale for about 3 weeks and UCONN was messing around. There was really NO presale for season ticket holders!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom