Mohegan Sun "lower baseline"? | The Boneyard

Mohegan Sun "lower baseline"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa33

Poster Emeritus
Reaction Score
I'm about to buy tickets for the FSU game at Mohegan Sun, but I don't know what/where "lower baseline" seats are. Help please.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
I beleive baseline seats are at the ends of the court.

Reaction Score
In the area behind the basket. I have had seats there, It's not bad, the lower the seats, the better.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Course with the really low seats there is the peril of camera men :mad: and cheerleaders :) obscuring your view. Moriah may just step on something you treasure, too. :D

Reaction Score
I'm about to buy tickets for the FSU game at Mohegan Sun, but I don't know what/where "lower baseline" seats are. Help please.
Sounds like a stubhub term. Be aware that tickets are still available (good seats) from the box office and ticketmaster (pick your own seats from the map). Probably a lot cheaper.

Papa33

Poster Emeritus
Reaction Score
Sounds like a stubhub term. Be aware that tickets are still available (good seats) from the box office and ticketmaster (pick your own seats from the map). Probably a lot cheaper.
Well, I got seats in Section 11, Row A, which cost less than seats in Section 11, the "lower baseline." I'll find out when I get to the game. I don't mind "end zone" seats. When I had season tickets, Gampel's baseline sections gave a good "player's view" of the floor. I especially enjoyed watching the UConn m-t-m help defense from there; at their best, they gave a clinic about court awareness, help-side drops and rotations, etc.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
If you like band music, you will love it!

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
I'm sitting in lower baseline seats for the SC/St. John's MBB game there on 12/22. I'm looking forward to the trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom