Modified logo...

Mazhude

"Bark, Bark!"
Reaction Score
20200223_203417.jpg

TerryBoyz

Get four fruits!
Reaction Score
On a similar theme ....my kids and a few co-workers convinced me to print out a few of these t-shirts. Need to move a few more of these for a minimum run or wifey won't be very pleased.
Apologies if this is in bad taste..not doing this for grocery money rather celebrate a player we all have come to love this season. tshirt.gif

Reaction Score
On a similar theme ....my kids and a few co-workers convinced me to print out a few of these t-shirts. Need to move a few more of these for a minimum run or wifey won't be very pleased.
Apologies if this is in bad taste..not doing this for grocery money rather celebrate a player we all have come to love this season. View attachment 51152
Move one my way. How do we do that?

Reaction Score
Apologies if this is in bad taste..not doing this for grocery money rather celebrate a player we all have come to love this season. View attachment 51152
I’ll take one.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Even got his little mustache! Considering it’s illegal to make money off it I assume we all get free shirts?

TerryBoyz

Get four fruits!
Reaction Score
Even got his little mustache! Considering it’s illegal to make money off it I assume we all get free shirts?
Not doing this to make any money but certainly not interested in losing any.
In the off chance this makes money I would look to give back. Could include back to boneyard to keep the site up or donation on Whaley behalf to charity.
I’m like most of the people on here ...i work, spend time with my family and Any time left I’m thinking about Uconn b-ball.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Careful. Years back I made "SvetShirts" and UC came after me (cease & desist).
Love the concept

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom