Mock Drafts | The Boneyard

Mock Drafts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
http://www.draftsite.com/nba/mock-draft/2015/

I know this site probably isn't very reliable, but they have Boat being the 12th pick of the 2015 draft, not trying to beat a dead horse, but where do you think Boat and the rest of the potential draftees on the team could go if they have stellar years? just wondering

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
NBA is all about potential. I think Brimah and Purvis has a better chance of being drafted in the lottery than Boat. Hope im wrong.

Reaction Score
Yeah i kinda figured the site was unreliable seeing as they had Andrew Harrison at 5th as well, mostly just posted this thread to see some opinions

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Nobody Boat's size has gone in the lottery since TJ Ford in 2003. Kemba, Johnny Flynn & Trey Burke are close, but each has a couple inches in height and a couple more in wingspan on Boat.

He'd have to shoot the lights out, never turn it over, and play defense like it's the 2014 title game every single time out in order to crack the lottery. I honestly think just getting into the first round is a long-shot.

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
Yeah i kinda figured the site was unreliable seeing as they had Andrew Harrison at 5th as well, mostly just posted this thread to see some opinions

A great draft website to use is DraftExpress. They put out some good work there.

pj

Reaction Score
Getting drafted in the first round is indeed a huge accomplishment for someone Boat's size, but if anyone can do it, it's him. It doesn't hurt that Kemba and Shabazz are having better than expected success, or that Kevin Ollie will continue to grow his reputation as a teacher of guards this year. Another championship would help too.

Reaction Score
Five 7 footers in the first ten picks. itd be nice to see the nba go back to a big man league. I miss those big center matchups of the 90`s.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Five 7 footers in the first ten picks. itd be nice to see the nba go back to a big man league. I miss those big center matchups of the 90`s.
Never gonna happen. Ball movement, spacing and shooting are king, and it's now a much more fun league to watch than at any point since the mid-80s.

Reaction Score
Never gonna happen. Ball movement, spacing and shooting are king, and it's now a much more fun league to watch than at any point since the mid-80s.
Agree with your first point and completely disagree with your second point.

Reaction Score
I don't see Boat getting drafted and if he did late 2nd round. Our best pro prospect is Hamilton, he will be a lottery pick.

Reaction Score
I don't see Boat getting drafted and if he did late 2nd round. Our best pro prospect is Hamilton, he will be a lottery pick.
He will get drafted. If guys like marcus williams, aj price, kevin ollie,and dyson can get drafted so too will boatright

Reaction Score
He will get drafted. If guys like marcus williams, aj price, kevin ollie,and dyson can get drafted so too will boatright
Boat is a very good college player but is too small to guard NBA point guards. It will be also difficult for him to finish around the rim BC he needs both feet in order to jump. I'm a Boat fan but I'm being honest. Hope he proves me wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom