Mo Bamba | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Mo Bamba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I highly doubt someone Calhoun's age who is no longer in the inner boosters' circle has as clear of a window into the social lives of 18-22 year old student athletes as is being attested here.

Reaction Score
He worked his butt off and he was a HOF coach but it was a different time -we were in the best basketball conference in the country. KO does an amazing job - he just needs that extra edge - beyond himself. Bunk could throw a great party and everyone has a fun, memorable time - that's a gift - and a rare skill set.

Throwing a great party where everyone has fun (on a college campus) is a gift and a rare skill set? Now that's funny!

Reaction Score
CAN WE PLEASE STOP WASTING TIME TALKING ABOUT THIS CHARACTER WHOSE NAME I REFUSE TO SAY BECAUSE IT IS LITTERED ALL OVER THIS GODFORSAKEN SITE?

Reactions: caw
Reaction Score
image.jpeg
CAN WE PLEASE STOP WASTING TIME TALKING ABOUT THIS CHARACTER WHOSE NAME I REFUSE TO SAY BECAUSE IT IS LITTERED ALL OVER THIS GODFORSAKEN SITE?

C

Chief00

I highly doubt someone Calhoun's age who is no longer in the inner boosters' circle has as clear of a window into the social lives of 18-22 year old student athletes as is being attested here.

Actually I do. What I also know is that Bunk/Sam Jr were viewed as such a threat to another school's recruiting success that they started bad mouthing them. When that happens you know you have been successful.

Also, I am much younger than Calhoun and feel free to tell him that! LOL

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
You are not getting far talking like that.

What if I keep repeating myself like a homeless person selling batteries?

What if I try to shoehorn the same 3 points into every single statement I make?

How far will that take me?

I have a suggestion. Why don't you create a signature where you prop up Bunkey and insult Miller? That way, you don't have to include that in every post. Might as well throw in something about gymnastics and First Night.

While I'm ranting, you know what "everyone's always asking you to do"? It's not to explain us how basketball works. It's to explain how Andre Drummond's physical body can exist in multiple locations at the same time. We never did get a good answer. Wormhole? Clones?

Last edited:
C

Chief00

What if I keep repeating myself like a homeless person selling batteries?

What if I try to shoehorn the same 3 points into every single statement I make?

How far will that take me?

I have a suggestion. Why don't you create a signature where you prop up Bunkey and insult Miller? That way, you don't have to include that in every post. Might as well throw in something about gymnastics and First Night.

While I'm ranting, you know what "everyone's always asking you to do"? It's not to explain us how basketball works. It's to explain how Andre Drummond's physical body can exist in multiple locations at the same time. We never did get a good answer. Wormhole? Clones?

I answered the AD question - plans changed and a miscommunication by one of the players - that type of thing happens especially with NBA All Stars. As Fishy has said I was the one person who called AD going to UConn a year early - all summer in 2012 and I was right about that. You can draw your own conclusions why I knew that was happening. To make a big deal a year later about a change in someone's social plans is beyond silly.
I often say nice things about Coach Miller - but what I feared about recruiting in April/May is playing out (do you give me credit for calling that unfortunate change in direction cuz a dude by the name of Bunk left - of course not)- we had a good formula and we lost one of the 3 legs of the stool - what Coach Miller does is necessary and has value - it just doesn't replace the leg of the stool we lost.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
You're legitimately insane. You said you were hanging out with Andre at a time that he was a thousand miles away. That's not plans changing.

As for the rest of it, I agree with ace. Your act is beyond played out.

I've felt this way for a long time. As others have said, not sure why we even entertain him. He used to be good for a chuckle on occasion, but now his act is getting old and obnoxious.

Reaction Score
I've felt this way for a long time. As others have said, not sure why we even entertain him. He used to be good for a chuckle on occasion, but now his act is getting old and obnoxious.
it also completely derails threads.

C

Chief00

You're legitimately insane. You said you were hanging out with Andre at a time that he was a thousand miles away. That's not plans changing.

As for the rest of it, I agree with ace. Your act is beyond played out.

Talk to Facey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS