MNT Roster for March Friendlies | Page 5 | The Boneyard

MNT Roster for March Friendlies

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Chile didn't qualify for the WC. Sure, reigning Copa champs but their golden era is done.
I'm reserving judgment for when we play a real team and field our best players. Until then, I can't subjectd myself to a team with Trapp or Bradley in the middle of the field
You may not be watching for awhile.

Reaction Score
Chile didn't qualify for the WC. Sure, reigning Copa champs but their golden era is done.
I'm reserving judgment for when we play a real team and field our best players. Until then, I can't subjectd myself to a team with Trapp or Bradley in the middle of the field

The depressing thought is that Michael Bradley might still be the best #6 that we have.

Like our player is awful that we can’t find another guy who can pass the ball bavkwards reliably.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I'm reserving judgment for when we play a real team and field our best players.
Chile is better than most teams we'll come up against until the WC.

What's your definition of a "real" team???

Reaction Score
The USMNT has a habit of making spots tenured for life. Best to move on from guys who aren't going to cut it.

So true. And let’s not forget that Bradley captained the most calmitous USMNT campaign ever.

We should be amputating his legs above the knee not giving him call ups.

Reaction Score
I'm saying, I don't think we should slot in Bradley or Trapp until they play against competition we strive to be equal with.

Remember, Trapp got DUSTED against Brazil. He can't compete physically with fast play.

Reaction Score
Lol Berhalter.

Attachments

• 2DBBFB15-2C87-4D10-BB85-AAAB2ACF4743.jpeg
    2DBBFB15-2C87-4D10-BB85-AAAB2ACF4743.jpeg
    324.8 KB · Views: 60

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
#berhalterout

Adams was at RB so that he could keep Trapp/Bradley on the field.
Again MORON, that's not why he had Adams at RB.

You know so little about soccer, why do you even bother????

It's fine if you don't like Berhalter. And it's fine if you don't agree with him or his tactics. I don't particularly myself. But when you make an argument or point, have it make sense.

Reaction Score
Again MORON, that's not why he had Adams at RB.

You know so little about soccer, why do you even bother????

It's fine if you don't like Berhalter. And it's fine if you don't agree with him or his tactics. I don't particularly myself. But when you make an argument or point, have it make sense.

You

Are

Wrong

Berhalter crafted the scheme specifically to protect Bradley and Trapp. That’s the only sensible reason because the tactic made zero practical sense.

Go take your meds. Again.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I'm saying, I don't think we should slot in Bradley or Trapp until they play against competition we strive to be equal with.

Remember, Trapp got DUSTED against Brazil. He can't compete physically with fast play.
We're not striving to be equal with Brazil. Yet. We first gotta get out of CONCACAF.

Would I like an upgrade over Trapp/Bradley? Sure. Is Adams an upgrade at the 6? Possibly/probably. Is Adams the best choice at RB in Berhalter's system? Most likely. Do we have 2 Adams? No. Can Yedlin/Lima play RB (in Berhalter's system) as well as Trapp/Bradley can play the 6 in Berhalter's system? I'd lean more towards No. And Berhalter definitely believes, no. Sooo Adams gets placed at RB first, then Berhalter fills in the 6. Not the other way around. (MORON doesn't get this. And isn't bright enough to have it explained to him. )

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
You

Are

Wrong

Berhalter crafted the scheme specifically to protect Bradley and Trapp. That’s the only sensible reason because the tactic made zero practical sense.

Go take your meds. Again.
Curious, how old do you think I am?

Reaction Score
We're not striving to be equal with Brazil. Yet. We first gotta get out of CONCACAF.

Would I like an upgrade over Trapp/Bradley? Sure. Is Adams an upgrade at the 6? Possibly/probably. Is Adams the best choice at RB in Berhalter's system? Most likely. Do we have 2 Adams? No. Can Yedlin/Lima play RB (in Berhalter's system) as well as Trapp/Bradley can play the 6 in Berhalter's system? I'd lean more towards No. And Berhalter definitely believes, no. Sooo Adams gets placed at RB first, then Berhalter fills in the 6. Not the other way around. (MORON doesn't get this. And isn't bright enough to have it explained to him. )

You’re so stupid. We have a Bundesliga dmid and you and Beer Holder want him RB. That’s assinine. This whole thing was political there is no way he is that incompetent but you’re definitely that gullible.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
[QUOTE="meyers7, post: 3102065, member: 343". Sooo Adams gets placed at RB first, then Berhalter fills in the 6. Not the other way around. (MORON doesn't get this. And isn't bright enough to have it explained to him. )[/QUOTE]
This is ass-backwards. Adams should be placed at his best position first, then fill in the rest. He's not part of the common ruck. Berhalter's "system" is just American soccer hubris. They all think they know better but they don't know squat.

Reaction Score
It’s not just his best position. He’s the best American at that position at the moment. This makes zero sense and hopefully the experiment will die.

Reaction Score
He might be our best player in the overall pool. So let's say him out of position on the NT. By a coach who's never won anything or coached intl ball. Brilliant

Reaction Score
He might be our best player in the overall pool. So let's say him out of position on the NT. By a coach who's never won anything or coached intl ball. Brilliant
Fairly nice pass by some non-RB Red Bull player

Reaction Score
We can not have a system that requires one person in order to play it. Against Chile we played Yedlin as a traditional up the flank right back, didnt even try using "the system". Wouldn't it have been nice to give it a go and see what happens? Or not play Yedlin there and play someone else?

Not encouraged at the beginning here, but we will see......he ain't going nowhere.......

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom