MLS Playoffs | The Boneyard

MLS Playoffs

Reaction Score
We went to the SKC-LAFC game yesterday. Great game with great weather. Fullest I have every seen Children’s Mercy Park with the first kick taking place right after a Chiefs home game against the hated Denver Broncos. This was a pretty big game considering the winner took first place and the loser would likely drop all the way down to third and the wild card game.

Sporting ended up taking the win. They went up one early and then suffered a red card in the 64th minute with a penalty kick. With man down Sporting got the second goal and Bob Bradley was proven once again to be a total loser.

Anyways, MLS playoffs can be interesting. Wayne Rooney has willed DC United from last place into 6th place. (Zlatan and LAG failed to qualify).

But the strong odds are in favor of Atlanta, New York and Kansas City taking it all according to 538. I would look out for Seattle however, they always play well this time of year.

Audi 2018 MLS Cup Playoffs Bracket

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Went with some of our kids (Var/JV) to the Revs-Impact game. Game didn't mean anything, but the kids had fun. For most of them their first time at a MLS game.

Reaction Score
Free tix, went to see Zlatan yesterday. They blew a 2-0 lead. Would have been fun to see them against my adopted LAFC this week. Too bad. Galaxy could have won the whole thing.

I do think MLS gets it right with playoffs, always lots of moving parts on Decision Day. And yes, Bob Bradley is a loser

Reaction Score
And I could be wrong, but I don't think MLS does the away goals thing?

Reaction Score
NYCFC beat the Union and Portland downed the higher seeded FC Dallas in the first two Wild Card games.

Reaction Score
Sporting and Portland through to the Western Semis.

Atlanta up on NYCFC early.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom