MLK weekend at Springfield College | The Boneyard

MLK weekend at Springfield College

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Christ The King is playing local power Springfield Central on Friday night January 15 at 8:30 at Springfield College.
Is CTK still at a high national level? My sense is that they have gone south...a bit...of late. I wonder if they have
any underclass kids UConn is looking at. Of course Tina and Lorin played in this event back in the day....affording UConn fans a glimpse of the future. As did EDD...KML...Breanna...all thanks to Greg Procino the head of this event.

On Saturday thru Monday that weekend the boys' game are played...tons of national programs with blue chips all over the place annually play there....quite simply the best high school event in the land. Incoming UConn frosh Jalen Adams....he is getting some serious props on the guy-side ...played there last year.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
CtK has Seniors Sydney Zambrotta (Louisville, #59) and Dominique Toussiant (Virginia, #32) and a third Div I in Kaela Kinder (Virginia Tech). Should be a decent team. Doesn't look like they have a lot of rated underclassmen though.

Reaction Score
http://www.thehoophallclassic.com/game_schedule.php
Here is a link to the full schedule. It's too bad the organizers haven't put an emphasis on expanding the girls schedule like they do with the boys. CTK is the only out of state girls team joined with seven local MIAA teams. If they were even to have them play one of the local Prep Schools (Nobles, Rivers. Tabor, Tilton, New Hampton, etc) it would probably be a much better game. A couple years ago KLS's Mater Dei team came all the way across the country to blow out one of these MIAA teams (Archbishop Williams).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer
Top Bottom