MLB wont support Sonos | The Boneyard

MLB wont support Sonos

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Anyone here a subscriber to MLB at Bat, the app that lets you listen to all MLB radio broadcasts in all markets and also provides all the pitching data and in game video feeds? Well MLB stopped supporting Sonos, so those of us like me that invested heavily in a whole house and backyard with sonos zones are now totally screwed. You pay the $20 for the season, but you can't listen through your sonos speakers. Its worked for over 5 years previously.

It appears the end game is that MLB is lining up to give Alexa and other higher profile systems exclusive support. Harbinger of the obnoxious tech/platform/content wars to come I suppose. I am pissed.

If you are in the same boat as me, please MLB tech support to complain (866) 800-1275.

Reaction Score
Anyone here a subscriber to MLB at Bat, the app that lets you listen to all MLB radio broadcasts in all markets and also provides all the pitching data and in game video feeds? Well MLB stopped supporting Sonos, so those of us like me that invested heavily in a whole house and backyard with sonos zones are now totally screwed. You pay the $20 for the season, but you can't listen through your sonos speakers. Its worked for over 5 years previously.

It appears the end game is that MLB is lining up to give Alexa and other higher profile systems exclusive support. Harbinger of the obnoxious tech/platform/content wars to come I suppose. I am pissed.

If you are in the same boat as me, please MLB tech support to complain (866) 800-1275.

Need a lawyer?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom