Mitch Mcgary To Michigan | The Boneyard

Mitch Mcgary To Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It's cute that he thinks he can make Michigan a contender again.... Anytime a kid like this goes anywhere but Duke, Kensucky, Carolina, etc it is a win for UCONN...

I am surprised though, he seems to be more of a workhorse-type player that would benefit greatly from being surrounded by TOP talent...

Reaction Score
For people that follow recruiting, this is as far from as surprise as can be.

Reaction Score
2012 getting a bit hairy for Duke. They have two targets left, Parker and Muhammad, and neither is anywhere near a lock. There are no more Plumlees, right?

Reaction Score
Recruiting is impossible to predict. I remember a couple months ago the general feeling that McGary to UConn was a lock and he would possibly reclassify for this season.

On to the next one...

Reaction Score
Recruiting is impossible to predict. I remember a couple months ago the general feeling that McGary to UConn was a lock and he would possibly reclassify for this season.

On to the next one...
We may very well have the same frontcourt next year if the NBA hammers out a 2-and-done rule, as they're expected to do. I wouldn't blame McGary for wanting to jump into that either. As far as bigs go, I think the priority needs to be on 2013, esp. NN.

Reaction Score
I know we've already had a thread about this, but how are things looking with Anthony Benett?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I know we've already had a thread about this, but how are things looking with Anthony Benett?
The same as the last thread.......:)

We've recruited the kid as hard as anyone. But there is a hold up in his recruitment by all the schools because he hasn't taken the SAT's yet. And without the SAT's he can't take officials to the universities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom