Mistake after mistake after mistake. | The Boneyard

Mistake after mistake after mistake.

Reaction Score
The defense gives up huge plays, the special teams commit numerous penalties, the offense holds or drops passes. The coaches do NOT get a pass. This team is not ready to play.

We haven't come close to playing cleanly all season. The team takes turns hurting themselves. It could get even uglier.

Reaction Score
The defense gives up huge plays, the special teams commit numerous penalties, the offense holds or drops passes. The coaches do NOT get a pass. This team is not ready to play.

We haven't come close to playing cleanly all season. The team takes turns hurting themselves. It could get even uglier.
"Cleanly", good descriptor, Clean and Crisp, when was the last time you could say that about our offense, other than maybe that first drive against NC State.

Reaction Score
Receivers are not getting separation and dropping too many passes. Roberson is over throwing or under throwing everyone. The running backs are getting stuffed because even Stevie Wonder can see the run plays coming. They're wasting one the best olines since Edsall left the first time. Defense is never in the right position and miss half their tackles. Outside of Jackson and Watts they act like they're afraid to get hurt. Every single probably with UConn is coachable and correctable. There is zero reason for looking so flat through 3 games after the season we had last year.

Reaction Score

Matt from Uconn Nation echo's most of this.........

Reaction Score
Was Brewton's departure posted anywhere? If it was, I must have missed it. This is the first I had seen he left the program. I was wondering why he didn't play on Saturday.
It was mentioned during the CBS sports coverage of the FIU game by one of the announcers but I never saw it posted anywhere. Brian stopped getting carries after he ran into Porter on the shuttle pass play in the backfield during the NCS game. The announcer mentioned that Brian didn't want to play football anymore. Maybe he just doesn't want to play at Uconn anymore.

Reaction Score
Was Brewton's departure posted anywhere? If it was, I must have missed it. This is the first I had seen he left the program. I was wondering why he didn't play on Saturday.
There is obviously something going on in the locker room with all these departures. This is not a happy team.

Reaction Score
It was mentioned during the CBS sports coverage of the FIU game by one of the announcers but I never saw it posted anywhere. Brian stopped getting carries after he ran into Porter on the shuttle pass play in the backfield during the NCS game. The announcer mentioned that Brian didn't want to play football anymore. Maybe he just doesn't want to play at Uconn anymore.
Brewton had 4 kickoff returns vs. Georgia St., and he was listed on the depth chart for FIU (#3RB, #1KR). Devonte Houston was listed as the #2 KR on the depth chart, but Bryan Domino handed the kickoff returns vs. FIU. This leads me to think Brewton left the team mid-week and with the RB's down one, Mora didn't want to risk Houston getting injured on kickoff returns. Would've been nice if someone in the media picked up on this.

Also, Brewton and Zion Turner went to the same high school, St. Thomas Aquinas in Miami. Hope Brewton's leaving doesn't bode anything for ZT. We cannot afford to lose another QB.

PWS

Reaction Score
Brewton had 4 kickoff returns vs. Georgia St., and he was listed on the depth chart for FIU (#3RB, #1KR). Devonte Houston was listed as the #2 KR on the depth chart, but Bryan Domino handed the kickoff returns vs. FIU. This leads me to think Brewton left the team mid-week and with the RB's down one, Mora didn't want to risk Houston getting injured on kickoff returns. Would've been nice if someone in the media picked up on this.

Also, Brewton and Zion Turner went to the same high school, St. Thomas Aquinas in Miami. Hope Brewton's leaving doesn't bode anything for ZT. We cannot afford to lose another QB.
They mentioned it during the broadcast. They said he left on Tuesday. Still begs the question as to where were the local media on this.

Reaction Score

Watched Zion on the sidelines Saturday. Seemed detached from the game. Not confident he is going to stick around with the mess on offense. When he was the starter all last season and now just holding a helmet and we are 0-3 that is understandable.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
The holds on punt returns when you knew that Buckman is going to fair catch were ridiculous. How does that happened???? Not once but twice?!?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom