Missouri to offer dorm room rentals for traveling football fans | The Boneyard

Missouri to offer dorm room rentals for traveling football fans

Reaction Score
Novel and neat concept for those on the cheap and who want to relive the glory days:

Reaction Score
Those protests they had a few years back have definitely put a dent in their enrollment.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
They are taking seven residence halls off-line? Wow! That sounds like they are in a death spiral.

Reaction Score
I'd do this at UConn in a heart beat for gampel basketball games. Nathan Hale is always booked

Reaction Score
It basically has been for several years
Fall 2010-Spring 2011 the fifth floor and some of the sixth floor were student housing. Buddy and I lived there. Private bathroom, hotel amenities including the restaurant/bar downstairs, HOUSEKEEPING TWICE A WEEK (never had to buy toilet paper once), no RAs, South and its dining hall/grab-n-go across the street, super accessible to campus (and what is now Storrs Center), and cost was on par with if not cheaper than an on-campus apartment e.g. Hilltop. Side bonus of my Communication Disorders department building being literally next door

It was awesome

Reaction Score
Fall 2010-Spring 2011 the fifth floor and some of the sixth floor were student housing. Buddy and I lived there. Private bathroom, hotel amenities including the restaurant/bar downstairs, HOUSEKEEPING TWICE A WEEK (never had to buy toilet paper once), no RAs, South and its dining hall/grab-n-go across the street, super accessible to campus (and what is now Storrs Center), and cost was on par with if not cheaper than an on-campus apartment e.g. Hilltop. Side bonus of my Communication Disorders department building being literally next door

It was awesome
And how can I forget the low-key best part: QUEEN SIZE MATRESSES. No Twin XL sponges to sleep on there! Everyone was so jealous; best you get through UConn Housing is a full in Hilltop

Reaction Score

It was awesome
I had friends in there, too. They only had to pay the standard dorm rate because reslife screwed up and somehow overbooked their room selections

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
Id be 13 tracks deep into the first outkast album and starting to buzz when all of a sudden ... "follow the funk from the skunk and the dank that get crunk in the dungeon" ... and it would be on. Asleep 2 hours later. Kinda like freshman year. Week 1.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
I hope the problems aren't too deep. My son has Mizzou in his final four to attend, along with Oklahoma, Texas A&M, and Valparaiso.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom